Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Game’s Down 03/27 [Investigating]

2»

Comments

• Options
    GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    i got the same response. They basically had no idea there were issues with login/disconnects and said it was, for all intents and purposes, my (hardware) fault. Did anyone get any compensation? I got nothing, i just asked for some of my repairs back as i had to use a bunch to get my bots back to full health becuase of the 50% health penalty for leaving fights mid way through.
  • Options
    Hey @BlackRazak & @Gungnir --

I'm taking steps to ensure that this is handled properly on our Support's end. What happened was definitely not y'all's fault or your devices. There had been a hiccup on our end and we are at fault for that one. I'm sorry that this was handled the way it was, but I'm ensuring it won't happen again.
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    I was affected but did not put in a ticket since i don't think it made too much of a difference. It would be nice to get some type of small compensation.
  • Options
    Hey @BlackRazak & @Gungnir --

I'm taking steps to ensure that this is handled properly on our Support's end. What happened was definitely not y'all's fault or your devices. There had been a hiccup on our end and we are at fault for that one. I'm sorry that this was handled the way it was, but I'm ensuring it won't happen again.

Much appreciated. Normally I wouldn't be too bothered about losing a few resources as I know it's an impossible task to have game servers up 100% of the time, it was just that this time I did end up using a fair old amount of resources to get my bots back up to strength.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Sorry, double post