Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

GFXOssue with Scorpionok

Tis is not a joke post of any sort this is a legit question.

Is scorpionok supposed to look like this now? I mean with all the red lines? He didn't look like that a few days ago and i just used him for a raid and noticed how he looks.

xcub5pw3bk3l.png
Tagged:

Comments

• No he is not kabam are to lazy to fix him it has been like that since he came out But it only affects android users I think this it how he should look wa79aj9siy2b.png
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    No he is not kabam are to lazy to fix him it has been like that since he came out But it only affects android users I think this it how he should look wa79aj9siy2b.png

Have hope with 8.0 👍
  • 57kcgdiitktz.png
    fs47mqxgobm0.png
    Sadly, he's been like this for as long as I can remember.
  • It isn't a matter of being 'lazy'. We've discussed this topic before for similar issues when it comes to Android devices. This isn't really something we can snap our fingers and 'Viola! Fixed!'. Do we want it to be that easy? Of course! But unfortunately it isn't and the time it takes to address issues on Android devices does take longer. There are SO MANY different Android devices and OS platforms they're running on and therefore it takes longer to address specific issues that folks are facing. We're sorry for the time and takes and don't intend for it to be such an inconvenience, but it happens and we thank you for your patience/understanding through these moments.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I personally like the way he looks better with all the red lines...I just think he looks more menacing
  • Tis is not a joke post of any sort this is a legit question.

Is scorpionok supposed to look like this now? I mean with all the red lines? He didn't look like that a few days ago and i just used him for a raid and noticed how he looks.

xcub5pw3bk3l.png

I think it looks sick
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    This isn't really something we can snap our fingers and 'Viola! Fixed!'.

It's " voilà " because in this case, you actually spelled a bad verbs in french which i'll not say, because I dont want to be banned.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Celt wrote: »

It's " voilà " because in this case, you actually spelled a bad verbs in french which i'll not say, because I dont want to be banned.

ZUT ALORS, mon ami.
    He meant
    qhfk1vxgcqja.jpg

*Plays largest violin in existence*
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Celt wrote: »

ZUT ALORS, mon ami.
    He meant
    qhfk1vxgcqja.jpg

*Plays largest violin in existence*

You got it my friend
    That's how you get out of that situation, even if you are not a foreigner actually
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    It isn't a matter of being 'lazy'. We've discussed this topic before for similar issues when it comes to Android devices. This isn't really something we can snap our fingers and 'Viola! Fixed!'. Do we want it to be that easy? Of course! But unfortunately it isn't and the time it takes to address issues on Android devices does take longer. There are SO MANY different Android devices and OS platforms they're running on and therefore it takes longer to address specific issues that folks are facing. We're sorry for the time and takes and don't intend for it to be such an inconvenience, but it happens and we thank you for your patience/understanding through these moments.

Something I want to know is why?
    As in why is scorpinock has these reddish colours on him, is it some sort of missing texture?