Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jetfire Melee Parry Stun 100%?

SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I posted this in the Rebalance thread but figure it'll get more visibility as its own thread.

Jetfire currently stuns 100% of the time on basic melee parries. Shows it in his description and Ive confirmed in game. Isnt it supposed to be 30%?

euy7aaaw94zc.png

Any thoughts on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Shhh. It makes him better
  • goodmorning to everyone except the guy that made this post.
  • goodmorning to everyone except the guy that made this post.

No, especially to OP. If they hadn't posted to ask about it, y'all would've thought it was a missed bug on our part and removed later when noticed. That isn't the case here. This is correct and meant to be in play. So go ahead and enjoy those precision blocks. ;)
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Okay. Maxed Jetfires here I come.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Sounds like he'll be a royal pain to fight.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wow 😮 Jetfire just got an upgrade
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    I noticed first time I used him in today’s arena. It is a HUGE buff! Massive. I like it
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    MCOC players where ya at?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited April 2019
    Looks like allot of people didn't bother reading the rebalance list because it clearly explained it there as well.The parry stun is just part of his ability now instead of just a synergy. And Starscream will no longer have his evade animation, ranged attacks will just miss now with his evade range synergy.

Now if only mcoc could be perfectly balanced just like this game. Annihilus just broke the game lol

It didn't say there would be a 100% chance to stun. It mentions the Starscream synergy which was only a 30% chance to stun.

"The Old Friends Synergy with Starscream is now part of Jetfire’s base kit; "