Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* rank 2 milestone

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

I thought we are supposed to get credit for the milestone if we previously ranked the monthly 5 star. I already ranked kickback but not getting the milestone.

Comments

• You will be getting credit for it, yes! it's just going to take a little bit before it reflects. Rest assured, your ranked Kickback will be acknowledged. :)
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    You will be getting credit for it, yes! it's just going to take a little bit before it reflects. Rest assured, your ranked Kickback will be acknowledged. :)

Thanks just wanted to confirm.
  • Hey again!

You should be able to collect that reward now for this! :)
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited April 2019
    I've got my 5* kickback during the December bumblebee event @KabamVydious, just checked and I don't have the objective either
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I've got my 5* kickback during the December bumblebee event @KabamVydious, just checked and I don't have the objective either

I think you only get it if he’s already rank 2 and you only get the rank 2 achievement. If you want the get a 5 star Kickback achievement, you have to get him again.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Darm0k wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I think you only get it if he’s already rank 2 and you only get the rank 2 achievement. If you want the get a 5 star Kickback achievement, you have to get him again.

Ah right, in that case... @Kabam Vydious !!!!

I don't have the getting 5* kickback milestone
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Just got the R2 objective for both bots. Thank you!