Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cant connect to F2F anymore

Usually I connect to my schools wifi to play F2F because it blocks my wireless connection (4G). But after the 8.0 update...
vl37i27vnil3.jpg
I've tried to wait, reinstall, restart my phone but that didn't help.
It's hard to think that the school blocked this app...because this happened right after I updated and the moment I open the game.
Let me know on what you think.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I'm surprised your teacher hasn't taken your phone away yet
  • KenKen Posts: 53
    edited April 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I'm surprised your teacher hasn't taken your phone away yet

LOL they don't bother at all. However I make sure I use it on the right times (Free time, lunch, in the bus on a way to another class.)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Public wifis are usually weak (just go to a hotel and your game will disconnect every 5 minutes), especially in places with too many users like schools or work places for example. Updating this game requires GOD tier internet connection, which isn't nice for big places like schools.

When I need gud wifi, I just go to a cafe to leech off of the owner (hehe)

Orrrr it's just your school doing something to prevent their students from playing a game
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Public wifis are usually weak (just go to a hotel and your game will disconnect every 5 minutes), especially in places with too many users like schools or work places for example. Updating this game requires GOD tier internet connection, which isn't nice for big places like schools.

When I need gud wifi, I just go to a cafe to leech off of the owner (hehe)

Orrrr it's just your school doing something to prevent their students from playing a game

I still kinda doubt them blocking my game, as I said that I've been having connection problems the moment I updated to 8.0.

I guess I should just wait a couple days again till their wifi cools back down or something.
  • There's a very good chance that it is the Wi-Fi connection. We always recommend playing this on a strong connection. Same for if you're using Data instead.
    There's a very good chance that it is the Wi-Fi connection. We always recommend playing this on a strong connection. Same for if you're using Data instead.

I agree. Well...hopefully I get better luck with this school soon... I don't wanna miss my opportunities..