Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tactician Sharkticon buff?

With the recent buff of DOTM Bumblebee's special 1, and taking into account that--when duped--the Sharkticons' special attacks do the same--or at least very similar--things as the ones from the bots they were ripped from, wouldn't it make sense to also update the Tactician Sharkticon's special 1 to be in line with Bumblebee's post-patch special 1? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious zbj61wriv4u0.png
fjw78savzjae.png

Comments

• DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    Top pic: 4* Tact. Sharkticon sig level 15 R5
    Bottom pic: 5* DOTM Bumblebee R1
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Why? So it hurts more if you accidentally get tagged by one.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I don't think we need this. Consider them two bots with similar special animations: Tact shark's sp1 has a chance to gain attack buff, which is already different from Bee's which doesn't gain any attack buff unless knocking down.

This is the same for Tech shark's sp1 which drains power instantly, comparing to Shockwave's sp1 which drains gradually and deals shock dot.
    I don't think we need this. Consider them two bots with similar special animations: Tact shark's sp1 has a chance to gain attack buff, which is already different from Bee's which doesn't gain any attack buff unless knocking down.

This is the same for Tech shark's sp1 which drains power instantly, comparing to Shockwave's sp1 which drains gradually and deals shock dot.

The tactician shark does that to compensate for not being able to get the buff from knocking the opponent down like bumblebee does. Same with the tech shark. The tech shark cant inflict a lasting power burn/shock so the power burn is instant and takes out a massive chunk to compensate.
    @Kabam Vydious can we please look into this? I use the sharks fairly often so I was a little disappointed to see my Tactitian baby not get tweaked along with bee.
  • These are two different bots and have two different kits. At the moment we don't have plans of 'tweaking' anything with the Tactician Sharkticon. I'm sorry, Commander. :(
    These are two different bots and have two different kits. At the moment we don't have plans of 'tweaking' anything with the Tactician Sharkticon. I'm sorry, Commander. :(

Darn lol