Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot selection mechanism

I have always been upset by the bot selection logic, based on the "strongest indice point without class disadvantage".
Basically, the only cases when it works properly are 1/you don't care which bot to use 2/you have only 1 bot.

Example here
a94dszg6pngl.jpg
Rhinox is selected instead of MV1 (or Primal, btw)

Can you guys work on a fix that takes forge and class advantage into account?
If not, implement a logic "keep the last selected"
(At least, it will be predictible)

Comments

• Options
    Not everyone actually uses their class advantage Bot! A lot of folks rather use their Bot with a higher rating and thus it defaults to it as you may have a greater advantage with that Bot. I'm sorry this is a nuisance to you, however. I'll pass along your feedback.
  • Options
    Yeah, i get that.
    But even in that case, rhinox has lower health and attack rating...
    So it's not the strongest, only the one with higher rating
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Not everyone actually uses their class advantage Bot! A lot of folks rather use their Bot with a higher rating and thus it defaults to it as you may have a greater advantage with that Bot. I'm sorry this is a nuisance to you, however. I'll pass along your feedback.

I never use my class advantage bot XD I prefer using my class disadvantage bot because I like a non-impossible-Challenge
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

Personally I use the bot I fell comfortable with the strategy used by the other bot, which is usually arcee lol
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Yeah, i get that.
    But even in that case, rhinox has lower health and attack rating...
    So it's not the strongest, only the one with higher rating

Yes, this is the best move on Kabaams part. However, a bots rating is highly influenced by sig level. This plays a decent part to their rating.