Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where can i find an active community to chat about this game

Real_BotReal_Bot Posts: 4
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Hey im a newish player and would like to find some active communities to chat about the game (discord and forums seem pretty quiet and/or disorganized) and would love to learn about which bots are worth investing on instead of me spending resources on almost every bot. I did heard theres a line somewhere and i wonder if thats still active

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited April 2019
    Give us your line ID, someone will invite you to the Community Chat
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Real_Bot , careful.
    Over information leads to burnout.
    Plenty of relevant advice and info HERE.
    Good luck with your F2F adventure, long may it be.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    LINE. The discord is just people spamming.
  • I've heard really nice things about the Line for TFTF! Though you can also talk here, everyone has been awesome at jumping in to help their fellow Commanders. :)
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Real_Bot wrote: »
    Hey im a newish player and would like to find some active communities to chat about the game (discord and forums seem pretty quiet and/or disorganized) and would love to learn about which bots are worth investing on instead of me spending resources on almost every bot. I did heard theres a line somewhere and i wonder if thats still active

Raider1hater1 is my line bro. I can help get you in all the good chat channels. Also is my tele ID. We share vids, talk smack and help everyone out!
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    I've heard really nice things about the Line for TFTF! Though you can also talk here, everyone has been awesome at jumping in to help their fellow Commanders. :)

Forum is good, but sharing vids and chatting about the game as well as coming together as a team requires a chatting app. Love you Vyd, you and Miike are doing amazing with communication however, chat apps are best for team stuff. If you want an invite to one let me know! I'd love to talk smack to you and not get banned! Haha(joke)
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    Gunz0 wrote: »

DeadMemeboi
    Can I get an invite to the line chat my guy?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @Real_Bot right here!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gunz0 wrote: »

DeadMemeboi
    Can I get an invite to the line chat my guy?

Sorry, I can’t find you through ID search