Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

3-Day Thundercracker Arenas

Commanders!

To finish off the introduction of our newest addition to the Transformers: Forged to Fight Roster, and our 2 Year Anniversary celebration, we’re going to be running 3 special 3-Day Arenas!

In these 3-Day Arenas, the Top 30 players in Each Arena will win themselves Thundercracker!

There are 3 different Rarities available, and one per Arena. A 3-Star, 4-Star, and 5-Star Arena. You’ll only be able to use 1-2 Star Bots in the 3-Star Aerial Duel Arena, 2-3 Star Bots in the 4-Star Worthy Opponent Arena, and 4-5 Star Bots in the 5-Star Superior Combatant Arena!

These will be a one time only event, so don’t miss out!

You can also purchase Thundercracker Crystals in the store as well!

All of these start today at 10am PDT! Don’t miss out!

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    3 days as well. Wow. So basically we need to try and commit 3 days of our lives to this. 3x 24 hour arenas would have been preferable but this means that anyone wanting to stand a cat in hells chance of getting 5* Cracker from the arena not only has to commit 3 days of constant grinding, but will also have to forego T4 arena, Crystal arena and T3C arena I think? Just wow.
  • Options
    ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I do find it disappointing that every time there is a "special" arena, it overlaps with either the resource arenas or the double Bot Chips arena.
    At the very least this arena should have been done last week because the standard Bot Chips arena isn't that important anymore.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    While I wholeheartedly feel that arenas are the worst, I will say this: They are optional.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    That sucks, Thundercracker was a really nice bot. Hope he gets released in the bot chip store and in the regular crystals some time 👍
  • Options
    AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    I pass.

T4 arena for me. Easy choice
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited April 2019
    He will.

Again... we get access to new bots in this game at unprecedented speeds.

Other games (cough, cough) limit access far more than TFTF.

We should be grateful that we have a new bot to covet.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I very much cannot be bothered with arena's right now
  • Options
    Kabam, please do everyone (including yourselves) a favor and proactively identify arena cheating so the arena leaderboards are fair in 3 days time. It can't be difficult to set some statistics flags on your servers.
  • Options
    Damn... the milestones are doo doo
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Sounds like a challenge lol 😂 too bad we’ve forged away so many low tier bots
  • Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    It’s optional but you basically tell most people, you will not get this. The bee arenas were perfectly acceptable and that’s the format that should be used.
  • Options
    Seriously why did you only give 1 normal arena worth of milestones rewards for a 3 day arena???!! So dissatisfied.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    kranders wrote: »
    It’s optional but you basically tell most people, you will not get this. The bee arenas were perfectly acceptable and that’s the format that should be used.

It would be funny (well, not funny) if people pass on the Thundercracker arenas because of the reasons stated and only 29 players participate in it.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

It would be funny (well, not funny) if people pass on the Thundercracker arenas because of the reasons stated and only 29 players participate in it.

qblqpzj2qksr.gif
  • Options
    Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Laughable rewards
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Only 90 people are going to get thundercracker!? Absurd!!! You people at kabam need to up your game!
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Darm0k wrote: »

qblqpzj2qksr.gif

I can't remember which character this happened with on MCOC but I do remember an arena where everyone assumed the cut off would be way too high and maybe 3 or 4 people snuck in with a really low score. I remember feeling aggrieved!
  • Options
    Let’s just say 3 days of the usual arenas we get is like G1 Prime or Megatron. This arena is Hound. Only great if you’re the very best
  • Options
    Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Thank you Kabam! I actually like this format, a lot! At least it gives my 2*s and 3*s something to do. Smart move!
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2019
    Yay....... Not
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2019
    I choose raids. Tricky tronus' on base are more fun.

Arena's are no fun ,and i thought kabam should have known this by now.
  • Options
    They dont care if the arena is fun. Keeps people's play times up more than other modes. So it makes it look like a better game, stat wise.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited April 2019
    I’m definitely not down for these arenas. Rewards are terrible.

It’s essentially all or nothin’
  • Options
    Definitely looks like a pass now. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    You'd think by now that back peddling into this type of arena wasn't going to have a good result. This is some leaderboard BS that made many people leave not only this game, but Earth Wars as well. We like a challenge, but there is a difference in a challenge and dedicating 72 solid hours of our lives we cannot get back for a Starscream reskin.
    Maybe this time Kabam will learn from this mistake. We kinda thought you figured this out like over a year ago.