Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any one else having random PI changes on bots?

This morning while playing the 4* arena i noticed that in between rounds the PI for Hound, Ironhide and MV optimus changed. Hound's pi jumped up for me and Ironhide's went down and so did mv1 optimus. After logging out and back in only ironhide's pi changed back to being higher, he was in my top 3 and mv1 optimus was my 4th, now he is 6th below hound.

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Been a bug in this game for over a year. Email Kabam if you want to see your actual bot ratings and to hear from them that’s it’s only a display issue.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Restart the game.
  • Hi there -

Can you possibly provide us with Screenshots the next time this happens? I'm asking the team about what could cause this.
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    @Cheifloaded @Kabam Vydious this glitch is caused when an alliance member helps you that activates a boost, my 4 star prime 4900 pi goes to 3200(unforged) for that time
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I've read for over a year that it is simply a display issue and that your actual stats are not affected. Happens frequently, but if you restart it goes away.

What this dad said.
  • Saucekay1Saucekay1 Posts: 18
    Ive noticed the power change when an alliance buff is active