Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - Weapon of Mass Consumption ***i guess***

maybe this is what were getting...and now the MASTER difficulty???? but still , who's the featured??? is it 5 star side swipe and 5 star hound who have still not been released?? or is it RHODIMUS??
0oodvjegb9bs.png

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The featured bot are gonna be Hound, Sideswipe and Grimlock. The unholy trinity of Transformers Forged to Fight
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    yup @Gunz0 , i'm sad....these guys put a lot of effort on mcoc, but nothing new in tftf
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    The featured bot are gonna be Hound, Sideswipe and Grimlock. The unholy trinity of Transformers Forged to Fight

I think (hope) Kabam is going to stick to only two featured bots per month. Requiring people to obtain three 5* bots to complete all monthly objectives is ridiculous.
    don't worry @CarrotBoy2k , only two bots will be there...grimlock is already available in the 5 star crystal !
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    bacondude wrote: »
    don't worry @CarrotBoy2k , only two bots will be there...grimlock is already available in the 5 star crystal !

It was never confirmed that the BOTM 5* was only limited to non released 5*.. this was just an assumption.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Voltron wrote: »
    It was never confirmed that the BOTM 5* was only limited to non released 5*.. this was just an assumption.

Well, considering Kickback was a feature bot, I’m going to say it’s not limited to unreleased bots.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Where is your logic in this being the spotlight we get? @bacondude
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Just saw Shockwave and Hound alongside Optimus in a Proficient Pair arena team.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I'd love to get my mitts on a 5* shockwave
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Just saw Shockwave and Hound alongside Optimus in a Proficient Pair arena team.

Shockwave. I beg...
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    +1 for shockwave here...
    Lol I'm just hoping for waspinator or barricade
  • What you folks talking about over here?
    What you folks talking about over here?

Select to read
  • This isn't the spotlight mission... y'all know that right?
    @Bntyhntr3232_
    first came megatron i still function
    2- primal, well thats just primal
    its and order...of releasing bot spotlight, and it might repeat until kickback...this month was hound spotlight, in the past kickback then came, yes bots are not limited to the crystal, grimlock might come, if you are lucky enough you can get him *i'm super unlucky to dupe this guy as a 5 star*
    so i "assume" its " weapon of mass consumption"
    the next might be jazz master spotlight, i dunno
    @Hijacker2531
    of course this is not a "real" thread!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Is it actually kickbacks' spotlight though?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Is it actually kickbacks' spotlight though?

Wait for official released from Kabam.
    @BaRdYaAmN
    it will be very different, new mods , new challenges and new types of pains in the butt...don't worry
    @Bntyhntr3232_
    first came megatron i still function
    2- primal, well thats just primal
    its and order...of releasing bot spotlight, and it might repeat until kickback...this month was hound spotlight, in the past kickback then came, yes bots are not limited to the crystal, grimlock might come, if you are lucky enough you can get him *i'm super unlucky to dupe this guy as a 5 star*
    so i "assume" its " weapon of mass consumption"
    the next might be jazz master spotlight, i dunno

@bacondude but also there was galvatrons spotlight which wasn't in order
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    @BaRdYaAmN
    it will be very different, new mods , new challenges and new types of pains in the butt...don't worry

So yes then @bacondude ?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited April 2019
    Don’t assume that Kickback is the Reforged Spotlight Mission in May. I thought I had the pattern figured out after the Reforged Primal Mission, but Kabam mixed it up (Hound should have been the March Spotlight redux, not the April one had the pattern held). For all we know, it could be the Ramjet Spotlight Mission Redux in May.

To date:
    January: G1 Megatron (Dec. 2017 redux)
    February: Primal (Jan. 2018 redux)
    March: Galvatron (Oct. 2017 redux)
    April: Hound (Feb. 2018 redux)
    May: ?