Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

any "LINKIN PARK" fans here??? his songs for transformers were amazing!

unfortunately the band's singer died in 2017.....any comments ?

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yeah I enjoy their music, very powerful! Stan Bush is amazing too!
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Yeah I enjoy their music, very powerful! Stan Bush is amazing too!

100% agree.
  • He had songs for transformers? Never heard or realized that.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    He had songs for transformers? Never heard or realized that.

I had to google it. Seems like they did songs for the Bay movies.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    xyic7dovdxoj.jpg
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    @Darm0k @OptimalOptimus_MV1 ....the songs are so inspiring and so ....i can't explain..go listen to some
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I loved Hybrid Theory and Meteora, their first two albums, after that they got too formulaic.

My wife and I used to laugh when we could interchange the lyrics from all of the Bay movie songs they did with any other Bay movie song and it would fit perfectly.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    I liked the song they did for Dark of the Moon. Iridescent, I believe it was called.

• I'm surprised not that many people are aware that Linkin Park did music for the Bayformers films.

To me, it's one of the first things I think of when it comes to the Bay movies. That combined with an epic sunset to influence the lighting, and Optimus giving another speech about freedom and stuff.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'm surprised not that many people are aware that Linkin Park did music for the Bayformers films.

To me, it's one of the first things I think of when it comes to the Bay movies. That combined with an epic sunset to influence the lighting, and Optimus giving another speech about freedom and stuff.

Same here. What I've done is pretty iconic in terms of Bay movie music IMO. Also got Second to none from Mike Shinoda in there too!