Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store refresh

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Can you consider some updates to the store? Perhaps on days like today where it’s t1m and PMC you can add in some Rank 5 basic ore or something that could help with forging. Most of the day’s rewards have quickly fallen behind. It would be nice to see an increase in ore and perhaps some gold crystals added permanently.

Can we ever expect to see t2m shards or crystals?

Comments

• I can't promise what to expect, but I can promise we'll pass along your feedback for sure. I've definitely been compiling my own list of things y'all have been offering up so the team has it to look over even after I pass it along. :)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ye raid store is still quite nice however some new things could be added like 5* shards, t4cse, t3ase, 5* warpath worth 1bil chips, 5* signature upgrades and some 3* shark crystals
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I can't promise what to expect, but I can promise we'll pass along your feedback for sure. I've definitely been compiling my own list of things y'all have been offering up so the team has it to look over even after I pass it along. :)

Thanks. Some days are perfectly fine but there are still a lot that are just wasted chips and not much for the high level community. Any of the suggestions would be nice, even if they have a high cost, it's something to do. I think so much of us are in the forging phase that more sig programs/ore/gold would be welcome.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    And how about increasing the limits of “certain” items? Been having some sucky play recently and starting to die.... a lot.
  • I hope...more
    T1b 5→10
    T2b 3→5

and T2 mod crystal or shard.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    3* awakening programs, along with 3* Sharks, to replace 2* Sharks.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    2500 total T3 class shards instead of just 500
  • 3* awakening programs, along with 3* Sharks, to replace 2* Sharks.

Oh,by the way 3*awakening program !
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    They have yet to add that "supposedly" Permanent Premium crystal to the store.
    0rdvbrr406uq.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    0rdvbrr406uq.png

There is one. It’s 75k raid chips.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    0rdvbrr406uq.png

I don't see it. Can you send a screenshot?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Darm0k wrote: »
    0rdvbrr406uq.png

I don't see it. Can you send a screenshot?

it's the T3 spark essence crystal.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    @Kabam Vydious Has there been any discussion on updating the raid store offerings? So many have raid chips just piling up even after regularly wiping out the store, it's getting ridiculous.

ffmsbcszlpip.png
  • The good thing when you are full of chips is that you don't have to raid, why bother?
    It's been 4 days I empty the store with the stash from the last event. I'm fine with that ;-)
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Except for the fact that t2a continues to be a bottleneck - why not increase the amount of essence we can buy? How about a small amount of t4c? And what about all the other good suggestions others have made? I'm sure I'm not alone when I wipe out the store every day - on things that are already piling up in my stash that I will eventually sell for gold, all the while there are other resources that I'm hurting for...
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Except for the fact that t2a continues to be a bottleneck - why not increase the amount of essence we can buy? How about a small amount of t4c? And what about all the other good suggestions others have made? I'm sure I'm not alone when I wipe out the store every day - on things that are already piling up in my stash that I will eventually sell for gold, all the while there are other resources that I'm hurting for...

Too early for T4C to be everywhere, but T4B should be

Change T3B to 1000 x2 or 500 x4
    Change T2A to 500 x2 or 250 x4
    Change T3C essence to x2
    Add T4B 250 x2
    Add unlimited gold crystals at exponential cost that resets daily
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited July 2019
    Maybe add T4 essence crystals in the same way T3C essence crystals are there for only higher level players.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    at some point, sure... but after t2a and t3c comes t4b, t3a, then t4c
  • Why is this thread alive again?
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Why is this thread alive again?

What is dead may never die.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Why is this thread alive again?

What is dead may never die.

Ahhhh game on thrones. Miss it already