Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Early news

Any chance we can get this time an early news on the next month update ?
I know that it sounds utopian, judging by the last monthly updates and their news, but we are 4 days away.
It would be greatly appreciated if this time, we can get the news like 2 or even 3 days before instead of the usual 1 day before actual update.

And again, I know that it's not everyone's fault and some of you can't really do much about it ( Kabam Vydious you are the best, as always ), but I assure you, the community will be more than pleased by this kind of gesture, if it happens.

Comments

• Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    Ditto! Don’t want to use awakening on a bot coming out next week. Thanks!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'd love some early news...and I hope next time isn't only dupes for me
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious give us a hint please, just a small hint, just a teeny tiny weeny hint please, anything would be great. Just give us a sign
  • No can do, gang. My lips are sealed.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    No can do, gang. My lips are sealed.

"Lips"
    Hmmmmmmm

5d5fyt4o8ddz.png
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    zlhsgzr1bo28.jpg

5eet2vy1odth.gif
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Overlord confirmed lol
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Come kabaam be nice today :-)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Lol 😂
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2019

Hmmm.... Bayformers Soundwave perhaps... Or even the TFP version..
  • 8.0 gave me hope that the game would continue the trend of releasing new bots like Bluescream with some dashes of new content here and there. If not new bots, then new content with some fun events would be great.

I just hope that the game doesn't go back to plain old reforged Spotlights because that'll basically be throwing away all the faith that was generated when the 8.0 update was released.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

Hmmm.... Bayformers Soundwave perhaps... Or even the TFP version..

Bayformers Soundwave did talk, actually.
    But there were at least a hundred background Bayformer Bots that didn't talk like Slug or Devastator, so they ALL have a chance :D
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374

I swear if it's another Starscream repainted seeker....
  • that1guy wrote: »

I swear if it's another Starscream repainted seeker....

I would like to see Skywarp.
    But I would hate for him to have the same animations as Screamer and Cracker, especially when you consider Skywarp's unique teleportation powers.

But then again, if they give Skywarp unique animations it would make Starscream, one of the most well known Transformers characters of all time, look generic. So it's kind of a lose-lose situation, which pretty much sucks.
  • [/quote]I swear if it's another Starscream repainted seeker....[/quote]

what?? there are I think 9 seekers all togeather? 3 that look like Ramjet, and 6 that look like Starscream therefor, they can do that at least 4 more times. And honestly.. I'd be fine with it, even a copy bot is better then no bot at all.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

l15371qdrngt.jpg
    You WILL say something or I'll be glad to dededelete my lack of hold on the trigger.
  • WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    edited April 2019
    I swear if it's another Starscream repainted seeker....[/quote]

what?? there are I think 9 seekers all togeather? 3 that look like Ramjet, and 6 that look like Starscream therefor, they can do that at least 4 more times. And honestly.. I'd be fine with it, even a copy bot is better then no bot at all.[/quote]
    https://youtu.be/iWEwgVZfIi8
    This covers the majority of them minus thrust/dirge, rest like acid storm was basically color errors from g1 episodes
  • Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    edited April 2019
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

l15371qdrngt.jpg
    You WILL say something or I'll be glad to dededelete my lack of hold on the trigger.

Holy moly!...I wouldn’t argue with that guy, Kabam. Time to spill the beans! 😀
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited April 2019

Lips sealed, only bot I know who has never talked is sound wave from the prime series till one episode. But I believe that is incorrect because it’s a different continuity. It could be a bot from the DJD, kaon would be a beautiful addition, since he silences boots with electrocution, but they would be cool additions because, I don’t know they kill bots who leak private info. I don’t know a lot about them. It could be a movie bot who never made it into the movie like wreckage. And could be cliffjumper who is a fan favorite. I’m a cliffjumper fan btw. But these are just speculations.
  • afextwinafextwin Posts: 24
    It's almost like legal has the mods on a 'lockdown' about leaking new bot info...
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited April 2019

Lips sealed, only bot I know who has never talked is sound wave from the prime series till one episode. But I believe that is incorrect because it’s a different continuity. It could be a bot from the DJD, kaon would be a beautiful addition, since he silences boots with electrocution, but they would be cool additions because, I don’t know they kill bots who leak private info. I don’t know a lot about them. It could be a movie bot who never made it into the movie like wreckage. And could be cliffjumper who is a fan favorite. I’m a cliffjumper fan btw. But these are just speculations.

Your memory about Soundwave is correct, I've watched TFP 10 times.
  • NorthernLightRCNorthernLightRC Posts: 118
    edited April 2019
    There was another bot we have seen who talks without moving his lips... I wonder who it could Bee?

Although I really hope it's a reference to Rodimus and his Generations mouth/face sheild! 😁
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Shockwave doesn't have lips & we saw him in the arena with Optimus team.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    What I really want to know is who the next bot in the calendar is? You know, because Jetfire is the last featured bot we've had so... G1 bee?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    What I really want to know is who the next bot in the calendar is? You know, because Jetfire is the last featured bot we've had so... G1 bee?

We will find out in 6 hours for that
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited April 2019
    What I want ( and probably everyone else .. ) is news
    We are from now on, less than 2 days before the event ends

I'm getting really tired of waiting till the last day, hour, minute, second, to get something to think of, to plan ahead of, just the typical thing you need to do before a month lenght update is coming, you know

And yet, we are still in the same situation as months before, getting the update litteraly few hours before the actual one end, letting people who have *real life* no time to just process what's ahead of them

Some people are just waiting for that saviour news, to know what they'll buy from the actual store, what they'll not, if they need to open all their crystal now, because next bot sucks, or they shouldn't

You need to get in our shoes, we can't continue like this, you don't know how bad it actually influence our whole ressource management.

Stop it, change this, I'm begging you.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Celt wrote: »
    What I want ( and probably everyone else .. ) is news
    We are from now on, less than 2 days before the event ends

I'm getting really tired of waiting till the last day, hour, minute, second, to get something to think of, to plan ahead of, just the typical thing you need to do before a month lenght update is coming, you know

And yet, we are still in the same situation as months before, getting the update litteraly few hours before the actual one end, letting people who have *real life* no time to just process what's ahead of them

Some people are just waiting for that saviour news, to know what they'll buy from the actual store, what they'll not, if they need to open all their crystal now, because next bot sucks, or they shouldn't

You need to get in our shoes, we can't continue like this, you don't know how bad it actually influence our whole ressource management.

Stop it, change this, I'm begging you.

Ye man
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Thank you for the news Vydious
    Don't further comment on the month itself on this thread, it wasn't the intended purpose, just don't want any rant on this one, thank you guys
This discussion has been closed.