Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New mini game idea

Hey, After the feedbacks of the reforge mission Kabam understand that is not our favorite features. I've got an idea of minigames why not add versus i explain: like optimus vs megatron in Spotlight mission or Blaster vs Soundwave or something and they Will be not 3 Chapter but a quick mission, sorry if I miss understanding somebody but it's my first post and im not english :p

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    8e_Docteur wrote: »
    Hey, After the feedbacks of the reforge mission Kabam understand that is not our favorite features. I've got an idea of minigames why not add versus i explain: like optimus vs megatron in Spotlight mission or Blaster vs Soundwave or something and they Will be not 3 Chapter but a quick mission, sorry if I miss understanding somebody but it's my first post and im not english :p

How about an Arena-style play where you can select 3 Bots for your team, and you're up against an infinite number of AI generated opponents. You can switch between Bots between Battles, and the game ends when all your Bots are KO'd. Like a training/survival simulation.

Like a tag team/capcom vs marvel fight, where you'd swap characters mid fight.
    I've actually PM mods and mentioned the above in threads, @Primerprime5 @8e_Docteur .
    This mode could also encompass some other 'minicon' add on suggestions, heck, or be replaced with PotP weapons or even Siege Micromasters/Weaponizers.

All decent enough ideas.
    But I'd take them (Kabam) DOING THEIR BEST to rectify the multitude of bugs before they even attempt anything else.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

How about an Arena-style play where you can select 3 Bots for your team, and you're up against an infinite number of AI generated opponents. You can switch between Bots between Battles, and the game ends when all your Bots are KO'd. Like a training/survival simulation.

that sounds really cool!
  • Neato ideas, folks! :0
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Whoa! An emotional response from vydious!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    How about a minigame where I get to use warpath?
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

The more you spam warpath, the more he will not come
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

There's no 'the more ... the more' thing here. Just that he won't come.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I will simply say; Shattered Glass Gauntlet.
    Essentially every bot is from the Evil AU and their the class that their "good selves" have a disadvantage against.
    All I can think of for it, use your imagination for the rest 👍
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I will simply say; Shattered Glass Gauntlet.
    Essentially every bot is from the Evil AU and their the class that their "good selves" have a disadvantage against.
    All I can think of for it, use your imagination for the rest 👍

Maybe they could use abnormally coloured bots to signify the opponent, like that discoloured G1 Megatron that happens on base occasionally.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Never say never! He may come, but i say not for a very long time, especially due to someone spamming about warpath.

Never say never! He may come, but i say not for a very long time, especially due to someone spamming about warpath.

It's reverse psychology you fool, spamming about him implies I want him, but they won't put him in because I want him, but because I do it so much it appears as satire, meaning I'm not serious, so because they think I don't want him they'll add him anyways.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    especially due to someone spamming about warpath.

That has made me hate that bot and I don’t even remember him from the shows...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

It's reverse psychology you fool, spamming about him implies I want him, but they won't put him in because I want him, but because I do it so much it appears as satire, meaning I'm not serious, so because they think I don't want him they'll add him anyways.

That'd probably work had it not been for this comment of yours. The mods wouldn't add him knowing you're using reverse psychology, which makes this tactic of yours worthless. But then again, they'd actually add him knowing that you wouldn't expect him to be added just to mess with your chip saving progress. But if you reply to this post within 7-9 months, you'd actually expect Warpath to get added, and then Kabam would not add Warpath. And finally, Vydious (or Miike if he hasn't reunite with Gerald in Vahalla yet) closes this thread since it was derailed by Warpath talk.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Gunz0 wrote: »

That'd probably work had it not been for this comment of yours. The mods wouldn't add him knowing you're using reverse psychology, which makes this tactic of yours worthless. But then again, they'd actually add him knowing that you wouldn't expect him to be added just to mess with your chip saving progress. But if you reply to this post within 7-9 months, you'd actually expect Warpath to get added, and then Kabam would not add Warpath. And finally, Vydious (or Miike if he hasn't reunite with Gerald in Vahalla yet) closes this thread since it was derailed by Warpath talk.
    Warpathception

or maybe that post is a ploy to make them think I'm using reverse psychology when I'm not and this Warpath talk has all been me being annoying and memey and that I actually hate him so then they'll add him thinking I hate him and will proceed to lave a thread hating the mods.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited May 2019

or maybe that post is a ploy to make them think I'm using reverse psychology when I'm not and this Warpath talk has all been me being annoying and memey and that I actually hate him so then they'll add him thinking I hate him and will proceed to lave a thread hating the mods.

How about you make a warpath discussion in the CST if you like him so much?
  • 8e_Docteur wrote: »

Reminds me of a similar idea I've had a while back:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6942/game-mode-idea-200-bot-challenge
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Reminds me of a similar idea I've had a while back:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6942/game-mode-idea-200-bot-challenge

Holy cow! I'd love that idea to be put in the game!