Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will forged to fight and contest of champions ever have a crossover?

Something I think would be really interesting.. Kabam does have good relations with the devs of MCOC. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this, silly idea I know

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    f9rr3acvmpet.jpg
    Make the Spider Mobile a Transformer.

Then again, there was that toy line where it DID happen:
    f6mm3b3za9b7.jpeg

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Crossovers
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    bqhyq3mhysqs.jpeg
  • Kitten wrote: »
    bqhyq3mhysqs.jpeg

Ah yes, one of my favorite comic book covers of all time. My favorite fictional hero, Spider-man, going up against my third favorite fictional villain, Megatron.

This cover represents what a crossover should be: random bizarre fun. Crossovers are always silly...
    MK vs DC, Marvel vs Capcom, Batman and the Ninja Turtles; they don't make a lick of sense, but the whole purpose is to just mash 2 random universes into one just to have fun with it. Which is why I have a soft spot for them.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    At least give TFTF their own IDW comic miniseries first
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    At least give TFTF their own IDW comic miniseries first

B-b-buh-but @Gunz0, that would make too much sense. From a storytelling standpoint and marketing standpoint
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    IDW is already having finance trouble and we try to save it with a player base of less than 20k people globally?
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    We already know how this’ll pan out. Mcoc will get all the good stuff, and we’ll get saddled with hulkbuster, who in line with mcoc, will only be able to dash or backstep while we endlessly punchbag him to smithereens as usual.

Just kidding kabam. But would be a fun idea
  • As fun as this idea sounds, they will remain two very separate things altogether. Going to close down this thread too because we want to keep from discussing MCOC on the TFTF forums.
This discussion has been closed.