Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Bot Pools - 2019 Edition

JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
This question seems to float around every couple of months or so and we all end up scratching our heads as to what is accurate. Below is a list of what I believe to be the current list of 5* bots and their availability. For the sake of consistent communication, I’ve made 2 lists/pools. I purposely omitted T4 Knight crystals because I truly have no idea what is supposed to be in that pool. I assume it’s the basic pool I have listed below.

Comments and proof otherwise is most welcome.

Pool # 1: the basic pool (shards)
Optimus Primal
Grindor
Waspinator
Megatron (ROTF)
Barricade
Prowl
Starscream
Ultra Magnus
Rhinox
Shockwave
Drift
Arcee
Grimlock
Optimus Prime (MV1)
Galvatron
Mixmaster
Cheetor
Kickback
Dinobot
Megatron
Mirage
Soundwave
Hot Rod
Bonecrusher

Pool # 2: the “special” list such as only available from a featured monthly crystal.
G1 Bee
DOTM Bee
Tantrum
Wheeljack
Cyclonus
Jetfire
OG Prime
Hound
Blaster
Tronus
Scorponok

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I think you missed DOTM Bee
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I think you missed DOTM Bee

Good catch friend. Post updated.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited June 2019
    Windblade, Jazz, Motormaster, Bludgeon, Thundercracker is missing ( and probably others that I'm forgetting )
  • Celt wrote: »
    Windblade, Jazz, Motormaster, Bludgeon, Thundercracker is missing ( and probably others that I'm forgetting )

Ratchet
  • I would like for the 5 star crystal to be added after my latest bonecrushing pull. Especially since the game is getting back together, now would be a great time.

Not sure if G1 Bee, DotM Bee and Thundercracker will be there though.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    I would like for the 5 star crystal to be added after my latest bonecrushing pull. Especially since the game is getting back together, now would be a great time.

Considering thundercracker is this years exclusive bot, I’d like to see the bumblebee’s added to the main pool.

Unless this ‘new bot’ coming next month is also exclusive, in which case I’ll revise my answer later
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    I would like for the 5 star crystal to be added after my latest bonecrushing pull. Especially since the game is getting back together, now would be a great time.

Considering thundercracker is this years exclusive bot, I’d like to see the bumblebee’s added to the main pool.

Unless this ‘new bot’ coming next month is also exclusive, in which case I’ll revise my answer later

It's just that I've always assumed that the Bumblebees were always exclusive for marketing purposes because due to how he/they are the one of most popular character(s) in the franchise and due to how rare he is, people would be spending more to get him.

But, Thundercracker (and I guess S-1000) could be worthy replacements for the Bumblebees. It would be better to see the Bees in the pool since we can't have too many exclusives.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited June 2019

It's just that I've always assumed that the Bumblebees were always exclusive for marketing purposes because due to how he/they are the one of most popular character(s) in the franchise and due to how rare he is, people would be spending more to get him.

But, Thundercracker (and I guess S-1000) could be worthy replacements for the Bumblebees. It would be better to see the Bees in the pool since we can't have too many exclusives.

Honestly, I don’t mind exclusive bots, as long as they are released into the main pool eventually. Dotm bee didn’t really make sense being exclusive anyway, as he should have been there from the beginning. Thundercracker was a nice treat, and his event was great. If in 6 months or a years time we get another exclusive, and thundercracker was released into the pool then, I’d be cool with that. But the bee’s have got to be released at some point. The f2p players who seen multiple cash only offers for hive crystals deserve as much. Gold wheels and good as gold shards could easily be converted into exclusive shards for who is currently TC, and whoever the next exclusive bot could be.

Since 4* dotm bee was released I don’t recall seeing any hive crystal offers......

Edit
    Don’t quote me on that last part, as I may be mistaken. But for what I can remember there haven’t been any
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019

Gold wheels and good as gold shards could easily be converted into exclusive shards for who is currently TC, and whoever the next exclusive bot could be.

That sounds like a pretty nifty idea. It'll be a way to give players that had excess shards from the last event a chance to use them in order to gain the new bots.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Sideswipe missing
    Thanks to everyone for catching those I missed. This should be every bot now:

Optimus Primal
    Grindor
    Waspinator
    Megatron (ROTF)
    Barricade
    Prowl
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus
    Rhinox
    Shockwave
    Drift
    Arcee
    Grimlock
    Optimus Prime (MV1)
    Galvatron
    Mixmaster
    Cheetor
    Kickback
    Dinobot
    Megatron
    Mirage
    Soundwave
    Hot Rod
    Bonecrusher
    Windblade
    Motormaster
    Ratchet
    SideSwipe

Pool # 2: the “special” list such as only available from a featured monthly crystal.
    G1 Bee
    DOTM Bee
    Tantrum
    Wheeljack
    Cyclonus
    Jetfire
    OG Prime
    Hound
    Blaster
    Tronus
    Scorponok
    Jazz
    Thundercracker
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone for catching those I missed. This should be every bot now:

Optimus Primal
    Grindor
    Waspinator
    Megatron (ROTF)
    Barricade
    Prowl
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus
    Rhinox
    Shockwave
    Drift
    Arcee
    Grimlock
    Optimus Prime (MV1)
    Galvatron
    Mixmaster
    Cheetor
    Kickback
    Dinobot
    Megatron
    Mirage
    Soundwave
    Hot Rod
    Bonecrusher
    Windblade
    Motormaster
    Ratchet
    SideSwipe

G1 Bee
    DOTM Bee
    Tantrum
    Wheeljack
    Cyclonus
    Jetfire
    OG Prime
    Hound
    Blaster
    Tronus
    Scorponok
    Jazz
    Thundercracker

Are you trying to distinguish between bots in the basic 5* crystal and more exclusive bots?

Ratchet, Motormaster and Windblade were part of the exclusive 5* bots. You're also missing Bludgeon, Ironhide and Ramjet who were also part of the exclusive crystal.
    Sideswipe as well is exclusive.
    Thanks @Red_Eyes — hope all is well with you. Updated list below.

Pool # 1: the basic 5* crystal (shards)
    Optimus Primal
    Grindor
    Waspinator
    Megatron (ROTF)
    Barricade
    Prowl
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus
    Rhinox
    Shockwave
    Drift
    Arcee
    Grimlock
    Optimus Prime (MV1)
    Galvatron
    Mixmaster
    Cheetor
    Kickback
    Dinobot
    Megatron
    Mirage
    Soundwave
    Hot Rod
    Bonecrusher

Pool # 2: the “special” list of exclusive bots.
    SideSwipe
    Ratchet
    Motormaster
    Windblade
    Bludgeon
    Ironhide
    Ramjet
    G1 Bee
    DOTM Bee
    Tantrum
    Wheeljack
    Cyclonus
    Jetfire
    OG Prime
    Hound
    Blaster
    Tronus
    Scorponok
    Jazz
    Thundercracker
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    @JIMMY_SAB

It is outrageous to see so many bots not in basic pool.......that’s why people are rolling same bots again and again and again
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited June 2019
    At this point I'd like a bot crystal update, don't care who just someone to reduce the chances of dupes please
  • 小龙女 wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB

It is outrageous to see so many bots not in basic pool.......that’s why people are rolling same bots again and again and again

As I've said in a different thread about this: we're discussing this. So hold onto your seats. ;)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    小龙女 wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB

As I've said in a different thread about this: we're discussing this. So hold onto your seats. ;)

Wow 😮 I was talking about the 5* Jazz last night kicking myself I didn’t buy him back in Jan. Because I was saving for Megatronus
    Maybe this will change things around to see Jazz and others being added to the pool
    I’ll probably win Hound, lol 😂 but I’d accept him too any new bots are fun
    Thanks for chiming in @Kabam Vydious — the intent of this thread was to be informational. As you’ve mentioned in a related thread, the desire to update the basic pool is already known and being discussed on your end.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Thanks @Red_Eyes — hope all is well with you. Updated list below.

Hey no problem. Getting by I guess thanks, how are you?
    So apparently Bludgeon, Jazz and Motormaster are no longer exclusive:

4r9k2rhlyq6o.jpg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just wondering why you didn’t at least alphabetize the list...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »

Or classify it.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Finally, Motormaster on 5* crystal.

Normally I would but was lazy.

Or classify it.

Also laziness. But now I feel obligated to.
    edited June 2019
    Pool # 1 - Basic 5* Crystals/Shards:

Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    Grindor
    Motormaster
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

Demos:
    Galvatron
    Megatron (ROTF)