Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Beat rotk

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
over 2-3 hours straight.

Prowl counters blaster/shockwave so hard, they are always power burned drained to 0......Rhinox was easy counter against wasp which doesn’t do much damage at all.....prowl was hardest fight if u don’t know how to dodge special 2.....Grimlock was easiest fight of all bots

0r9sgtwii47k.png
d0tihso82k68.png

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    nice job
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    Thanks guys.

Some summary

Rhinox fight: when he had shield up, don’t use heavy or special

Prowl fight: practice until u can dodge his specialc 2 >90% of the time

Prowl is must bring that I recommend. With prowl, u just need to revive 1-2 times on shockwave blaster...

I recommand bringing a Thundercracker or Grimlock for purifying Rhinox signature Debuff

With prime heal, u just need 1 revive, 2 heals, or 0-1 heals depending on how confident u are with the fight

The rest was mostly cakewalk
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Thanks guys.

Some summary

Rhinox fight: when he had shield up, don’t use heavy or special

Prowl fight: practice until u can dodge his specialc 2 >90% of the time

Prowl is must bring that I recommend. With prowl, u just need to revive 1-2 times on shockwave blaster...

I recommand bringing a Thundercracker or Grimlock for purifying Rhinox signature Debuff

With prime heal, u just need 1 revive, 2 heals, or 0-1 heals depending on how confident u are with the fight

The rest was mostly cakewalk

Thanks for the advice. Can you make a more specific rundown on all the bots in ROTK? I heard Waspinator is a massive pain in the spark
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Nice.......well done rotk is really difficult.........wasp and blaster must have been a pain.......congrats
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    @Gunz0 @Kitten

Wasp was easy. Just bring rinox. U can keep beating him in corners with power lock. His special does little damage when u have shield up. My rinox is 24 forge. If you bring higher forge will be even easier. 4 revives is plenty enough

Blaster was so easy, blaster 1 revive is enough. Cuz with prowl u can keep beating him in corner and power drain/burn him. He will never get a chance to fire spceical 2....my prowl is forge 30Ish ( I could easily power burn him consecutively in corner like 4-5 times in a row without him ever firing special 1 )
  • Really good job!!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Great job man, you’ve encouraged me to give this a try