Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron's unstoppable bug

Have you noticed that when demo Megatron goes into unstoppable mode, his purple Halo doesn't go away for the rest of the fight? I run into this about once a day in arenas. Hard to judge when he's really unstoppable and when he's not.

Comments

• Thanks for bringing this up, DrShotgun.

Any chance you can grab a video of this? I know it can be hard to do, but if possible it'll definitely help us.
  • DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    edited June 2019
    I’ve had this bug as well. Mostly with G1 Megatron, but also with ROTF Megatron & MotorMaster, though not as often.
  • I've had this happen a few times, but never consistently. The most memorable one (probably bc I have an explanation) is when I fought a G1 megatron with a megatronus. The unstoppable halo triggered, but relic of obedience cancelled out the actual effect. With suddenly no effect tied to the visual, it just stayed there until he became unstoppable for real.
  • Hm, okay. Thank you for the further information on this one, y'all. I'll pass it along, but if anyone catches video of this: do share it please!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    It hasn't happened to me...yet
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited June 2019
    I've had this happen a few times, but never consistently. The most memorable one (probably bc I have an explanation) is when I fought a G1 megatron with a megatronus. The unstoppable halo triggered, but relic of obedience cancelled out the actual effect. With suddenly no effect tied to the visual, it just stayed there until he became unstoppable for real.

This one is annoying as well. He can gain unstoppable again and you assume it's still a visual bug. Surprise!! Can we look into this one too?
  • I've had this happen a few times, but never consistently. The most memorable one (probably bc I have an explanation) is when I fought a G1 megatron with a megatronus. The unstoppable halo triggered, but relic of obedience cancelled out the actual effect. With suddenly no effect tied to the visual, it just stayed there until he became unstoppable for real.

This happened to me before a while back. After some digging I was able to find the screenshot for it:
    97ux8cs30lhe.png
  • xXjuanXxxXjuanXx Posts: 17
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Have you noticed that when demo Megatron goes into unstoppable mode, his purple Halo doesn't go away for the rest of the fight? I run into this about once a day in arenas. Hard to judge when he's really unstoppable and when he's not.

I have also noticed this several times
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I've had this happen a few times, but never consistently. The most memorable one (probably bc I have an explanation) is when I fought a G1 megatron with a megatronus. The unstoppable halo triggered, but relic of obedience cancelled out the actual effect. With suddenly no effect tied to the visual, it just stayed there until he became unstoppable for real.

This happened to me before a while back. After some digging I was able to find the screenshot for it:
    97ux8cs30lhe.png

Yup, the same visual bug happens to me sometimes
  • However, this always happens when Megatronus' relic of obedience prevents the Megatrons from gaining unstoppable. When the relic activates just before they say "you'll regret that!", the purple halo persists for the rest of the fight, even though they don't become unstoppable.
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    i m also facing this bug for a very long time.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This bug with Megatron’s appears on my screen a lot
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I just got it again with g1 Megs vs Megatronus
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    However, this always happens when Megatronus' relic of obedience prevents the Megatrons from gaining unstoppable. When the relic activates just before they say "you'll regret that!", the purple halo persists for the rest of the fight, even though they don't become unstoppable.

The solution is simple, then... Stop using Megatronus

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Awwe @Manthro you're silly.
    Megatronus is like a gimme:)
    I'd actually be ok with him never being a playable character. Can't WAIT till the 5* version is up for sale:/
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    DrShotgun wrote: »

This happens based on masteries I believe. The unstoppable halo doesnt go away but you can hit him normally.