Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Problems with the game on Sony Xperia 1.

Hello! On the 30th of May this year, the Xperia 1 released and is the world's first phone with a 4K HDR OLED display and 21:9 CinemaWide display.
I've noticed that the game is not optimised for the ultra-wide display and leaves a noticeably big black bar when playing the game. Will this problem be fixed in a few updates or will people with the Xperia 1 have to deal with a black bar all the time?
u0hefrib6j2p.png
I also feel like the game doesn't take full advantage of the Snapdragon 855 chip and 6GB of ram, since the game looks better on my old Xperia XZ Premium which has a Snapdragon 835 and 4GB of ram. However that's not a big concern to me, I'm just wondering if the aspect ratio problem will ever be resolved?

Comments

• BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 58
    You chose to buy a niche phone with a 21:9 aspect ratio and expect Kabam to modify its game for the comparatively rare users that buy the phone? Good luck with that one.

I have an S10 Plus and I don't expect Kabam to modify the game for the selfie cam cutout on the screen - just live with it - it doesn't detract from the game experience.

If not, sell that X1 and buy a phone with the usual 18:9.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    I personally would contact Sony and ask why they wouldn't create an internal solution for the phone to automatically scale the view on games for the 21:9 aspect ratio.

I would suspect that all apps have the issue of not using all the real estate on the screen, not just this one.

• With this being a newer device, our game (and probably most of others) isn't optimized yet to fit that resolution. We apologize for that. I'll bring it up but I can't promise what turn around there may be for this.