Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Motormaster Stun

The synergy that Ramjet gives MM seems to work roughly 10% of the time only. I know it's a error cause it says 400% but what's the real percentage?ce1vgsf8dpbf.jpg

Comments

• Jay32 wrote: »
    The synergy that Ramjet gives MM seems to work roughly 10% of the time only. I know it's a error cause it says 400% but what's the real percentage?ce1vgsf8dpbf.jpg

cmfmsyhodalz.png
    30%
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Jay32 wrote: »

cmfmsyhodalz.png
    30%

Thank you!
  • Jay32 wrote: »

It's odd that it's saying that!

Can you tell me how often it shows that for you? What device you're on and OS?

What rank/rating your MM is?
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Jay32 wrote: »

It's odd that it's saying that!

Can you tell me how often it shows that for you? What device you're on and OS?

What rank/rating your MM is?

It shows 400% on my 5* Ramjet.