Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Increased Difficulty Cap in Alliance Missions and Additional Milestones

Greetings, Commanders!

After a few recent amazing 4-way ties between Alliances, we’re going to up the Max Difficulty of Alliance Mission to 140 to avoid this for the future, and space out end results.

In addition to this we have added two new milestones for the 4-day Alliance Mission Event to go along with it:

25,000,000:
• T4 Class Spark Shards x850
• Generic Bot Chips x2,000

30,000,000:
• T4 Class Spark Shards x900
• Generic Bot Chips x2,500

There will also be in an update to the 7-Day Bot Battle Alliance Event Points:

4,000,000:
• T4 Class Spark Shards x1,000

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Thanks and good look out there, Commanders!

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Very nice mate, but will you be adding map 4 soon?
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Itll only space it out for a couple months until 4 alliances do lvl140 :tongue: but definitely a welcome change!
  • Rank rewards are separate or no?
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Any update for ancient sanctum crystal?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Itll only space it out for a couple months until 4 alliances do lvl140 :tongue: but definitely a welcome change!

it might happen next AM.

If it does, then what?
  • DaveJL wrote: »

it might happen next AM.

If it does, then what?

They have to reward top 3. It’ll be just like it is now.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

it might happen next AM.

If it does, then what?

They have to reward top 3. It’ll be just like it is now.

wont have really solved the problem though will it, which is what I was trying to tell Jscrilla about how just extending the difficulty doesn't work long term. Well, it kind of does but then the rewards aren't worth it unless they update them
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Does this mean I have to join an alliance now?
    I miss the old one though...
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    How about the solution for the random points where the system adds up wrongly? If all 4 alliances do D140, what happens?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    did we ever get an update to the rank rewards (as a whole) as discussed in the initial map release?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited July 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    How about the solution for the random points where the system adds up wrongly? If all 4 alliances do D140, what happens?

Then we are back to square one, until someone buckles.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So you guys will definitely reach to 4-way 140 this week, that's what I understand.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I'm just say that 2500 generic bot chip reward is hilarious for the last milestone reward.

"Hey here's 2500 bot chips for busting your behind on what is the toughest milestone ever"
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    4 way tie happening next AM for sure. Should have made the ceiling D400.

In the 'how to get points' tab it says Complete an alliance mission on difficulty xxx. 'Complete' as in 'not necessarily explore'? Do we need 3 group completion? Then us lesser alliance might group what we can in one battlegroup to give it (d111 minimum) a shot.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    In the 'how to get points' tab it says Complete an alliance mission on difficulty xxx. 'Complete' as in 'not necessarily explore'? Do we need 3 group completion? Then us lesser alliance might group what we can in one battlegroup to give it (d111 minimum) a shot.

The scoring is per BG. So anyone playing D51+ should get it.
    edited July 2019
    JKL wrote: »

I think @KillMasterC has it right here. Its D111 x 4 AM days (1 mil per day) to get that 4 mil milestone of 1000 T4C shards. The question still remains, does killing Tronus but not every bot still count as “Complete” or does it have to be 100% for the AM day?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I think @KillMasterC has it right here. Its D111 x 4 AM days (1 mil per day) to get that 4 mil milestone of 1000 T4C shards. The question still remains, does killing Tronus but not every bot still count as “Complete” or does it have to be 100% for the AM day?

Player who kills Tronus gets the points. Fairly confident it's per BG. Think back to the last time you looked at the scoring in your alliance for Bot Battle. The Tronus killers are always at the top with way more points than everyone else.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    Nice this is a way to step a little closer to a full T4 Class crystal from Bot Battle 👍
    This kinda makes up for the loss to purchase New bots with Generic Bot chips lol
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Player who kills Tronus gets the points. Fairly confident it's per BG. Think back to the last time you looked at the scoring in your alliance for Bot Battle. The Tronus killers are always at the top with way more points than everyone else.

You’re right. That wacky scoreboard is the tell.

That will be a bless. Good to know.
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    Split AM rewards 1 then 2-5 will be really ideal
    Momo2008 wrote: »

They need to explain where those random points come from firstj.
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    Momo2008 wrote: »

They need to explain where those random points come from firstj.

They don’t have to 😓
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    If Kabam will take some time to play their own game, take some screen shots, look at some stats, it’s not that difficult to figure it out.
  • Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    Somewhat related topic...Are there improvements planned to the prizes from the Sanctum 2.0 crystal? Our alliance is sooo tired of revive kits.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Grimes79 wrote: »
    Somewhat related topic...Are there improvements planned to the prizes from the Sanctum 2.0 crystal? Our alliance is sooo tired of revive kits.

I like the revive kits. They should be higher tier though.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Grimes79 wrote: »

If you're getting too many revives, you're not playing high enough level... But yeah i would be happy to see 2500 t4b essence added to that crystal and maybe the revives bumped up to the next highest tier
    edited July 2019
    I saw videos of people fighting 140 already. A 10k+ Optimus get slain by a single melee from Bludgeon, LOL.

https://youtu.be/5iecisyxb30
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    I saw videos of people fighting 140 already. A 10k+ Optimus get slain by a single melee from Bludgeon, LOL.

https://youtu.be/5iecisyxb30

bqnxn5df9xe8.jpg