Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Fractured Tomb Layout

I apologize in advance if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything....

Has anyone sketched out the layout of AM map 3... listing the lanes with their respective bot and mod combinations? This would be very useful, and I'm sure someone has already done it.... but where?

Thanks...

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Beautiful! I knew it had to exist! You have my eternal gratitude.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The links in room 3 are wrong. They go from WJ and RJ to their respective lieutenants. @JIMMY_SAB
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    just for accuracy but it really doesn't matter.. Gal's power gain is 7.5% ..decreased from 15%.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Yes yes the links are off. Don’t have access to the original file anymore but hopefully this is helpful enough.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Yes yes the links are off. Don’t have access to the original file anymore but hopefully this is helpful enough.

It was for my Alliance. First time we attempted the new Map 3. It was tough, and (so far) haven’t 100% the Map, but we beat the Final Boss. A much more manageable Map than the old Map 3 to be sure.

(Makes me wish they could redo Map 2 tbh...)
  • Oh those are nice :O