Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

August Featured Bots

Comments

• Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    There's too many maxed out tronus' already, I don't think it's a good idea giving everyone the opportunity to get him again

But I'm being serious, it isn't Megatronus. He isn't a featured Bot for August. I'm not being cryptic, sneaky, etc... I clearly said he wasn't going to be one, so we aren't giving everyone an opportunity to get him again. Don't know why y'all keep thinking the opposite here. One of the Featured Bots for the month has to do with the hints I dropped in a different thread.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    There's too many maxed out tronus' already, I don't think it's a good idea giving everyone the opportunity to get him again

But I'm being serious, it isn't Megatronus. He isn't a featured Bot for August. I'm not being cryptic, sneaky, etc... I clearly said he wasn't going to be one, so we aren't giving everyone an opportunity to get him again. Don't know why y'all keep thinking the opposite here. One of the Featured Bots for the month has to do with the hints I dropped in a different thread.

If you could have him in October that would be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144

Oh it's arcee 😁😁😁 @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I was going to scream clicking that apostrophe... Before i realized Arcee is already in the game!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

Looks like Arcee or a bot from the movie. Not sure what to think
  • Options

Looks like Arcee or a bot from the movie. Not sure what to think

I'm hoping another of the g1 fembots, would be awesome to see more ladies be added
  • Options
    Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Canopy was kinda cool actually..

All he did was get shot...he wasn't cool at all

Also: dumbest. Name. Ever.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited July 2019
    Waspinator showed up in Arenas as part of the Mad Machines Team. He’s one.

(Wait... you don’t suppose that the other two are... Naaaaaaah...)
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Will there be a demo though? I have a 5* demo Sig awakening programme but all my demos are already awakened, can't really think of who it would be though (besides Megatronus who isn't it for sure)
  • Options

Will there be a demo though? I have a 5* demo Sig awakening programme but all my demos are already awakened, can't really think of who it would be though (besides Megatronus who isn't it for sure)

Save it for Warpath
  • Options

Save it for Warpath

They'll never hear the end of it until we get him, @Kabam Vydious :
    j41anjop2ubh.gif
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited July 2019
    Love the hidden hints
  • Options
    Technobot wrote: »

Darn it, my suspicion was wrong. Looks like August’s featured bots appear to be Arcee, Sideswipe, & Waspinator... if you go by the Mad Machines Team hints.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

Darn it, my suspicion was wrong. Looks like August’s featured bots appear to be Arcee, Sideswipe, & Waspinator... if you go by the Mad Machines Team hints.

Hard to know. Last month, the bots that showed up in the arena hints were completely wrong.
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »

Hard to know. Last month, the bots that showed up in the arena hints were completely wrong.

True. I suspect Arcee & Waspinator are likely given the hints we have been getting (we’re probably going to see a Warrior Bot & Demolition Bot this month). Sideswipe, I’m not so sure...
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Nightpath wrote: »

True. I suspect Arcee & Waspinator are likely given the hints we have been getting (we’re probably going to see a Warrior Bot & Demolition Bot this month). Sideswipe, I’m not so sure...

you sure it was wasp? I've been seeing Sideswipe and arcee and just right now the demo is MV Megs.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Voltron wrote: »

you sure it was wasp? I've been seeing Sideswipe and arcee and just right now the demo is MV Megs.

sorry, my mistake. looking at the screen grab, the name of the team is Megatron's Team - that was last months.
  • Options

sorry, my mistake. looking at the screen grab, the name of the team is Megatron's Team - that was last months.

Not to worry. I just saw Waspinator when I faced several Mad Machines Teams on Day 1 of the latest Week-long Overlord’s Favor. Still no guarantee we’ll see him, Arcee, or Sideswipe, but we are long overdue for more Demolition & Warrior featured bots. I don’t think any of those three have shown up as featured bots yet, but there’s no guarantee we’re getting three, and I have a poor prognostication record in the game, so be skeptical with my guesses.
  • Options

Ohhh I'm late but click on the hidden apostrophe 😁😆
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    6pm53nnaodc8.jpeg
    Nice eyes @Kitten
    @Kabam Vydious awesome little spoiler alert although Arcee is one of the attack team bots in the arena ‘ 😁
  • Options

Thats-Right-Gif-In-Batman-The-Musical.gif
  • Options

Thats-Right-Gif-In-Batman-The-Musical.gif

So wasp, arcee and sideswipe?
  • Options

That is correct, yes.
  • Options
    So is the next spotlight going back to the decepticon titan plot @Kabam Vydious ?
    I really want to know more and see if it's Trypticon or Scorpinock
  • Options

That is correct, yes.

Nice!
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited July 2019

That is correct, yes.

Why Sideswipe again? Theres still featured bots that havent been... well... featured.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited July 2019
    So does this mean all the bots have been featured? Will September be a special purchase-any-bot-except-Tronus month? I know there's a lot of bots going all the back to January or February that some guys slept on and would like to be able to get again with bot chips.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

That is correct, yes.

Awesome thank you so much for the heads up
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm snagging wasp and sideswipe!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited July 2019
    SkBirdman wrote: »

That is correct, yes.

Why Sideswipe again? Theres still featured bots that havent been... well... featured.

Like PRIMAL!!