Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The future of Bots

Since the release of Nemesis Prime I've had a few questions about the future of bot releases so I'll ask away here.
1. Will we ever get new bots? And how will they be released? I'm good with them being released how Nemesis is, as long as question 2 is a yes.
2. Will the new bots (Thundercracker, NP, and beyond if so) be added to the basic pools? That would be very nice.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    On #2, probably not. Kabam said that outside a small handful of players, they will only want people who spend money to be able to obtain Nemesis Prime.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    On #2, probably not. Kabam said that outside a small handful of players, they will only want people who spend money to be able to obtain Nemesis Prime.
    I don't think we ever said that. We don't even know what the future holds for ol' Nemesis Prime. He's going to remain pretty rare right now, but that doesn't mean he's going to stay that way forever.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Darm0k wrote: »
    They didn’t say it exactly like you phrased it, but they did it anyway.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    So when are we going to get any kind of answer as to why Hasbro has not given yous guys (I mean kabam, and no I did not miss spell it) more licenses or the green light to release other characters?

ITS SPELLED KABAAM