Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Revenge of the Quintesson Bases

So during the last raid event, the medal payout for quint bases was greatly improved, which was very much appreciated. That didn't seem to last, though. Am I the only one getting basically no medals for quint bases now? It's impossible to maintain a decent medal count when the biggest reward I get is .... ONE..... medal.

ywnm2ec2bxi4.png

Comments

• Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I noticed this as well. I'm sure they're clamping down so people can't hit 4k medals anymore! :D
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Nightpath wrote: »
    So during the last raid event, the medal payout for quint bases was greatly improved, which was very much appreciated. That didn't seem to last, though. Am I the only one getting basically no medals for quint bases now? It's impossible to maintain a decent medal count when the biggest reward I get is .... ONE..... medal.

ywnm2ec2bxi4.png

I went through a phase last couple of weeks where a successful attack on my base would lose me between 36-59 medals.
    And a win, despite being paired with bases of 42-75K, would net me between 4-11 medals.

Hence me no longer caring that my tally has dropped from a min of 2400+ to it's current ~1900-2200.
  • Options
    Hey!

Okay so, we are increasing the NPC bases for special Raid Events to kind of 'test the waters' and are deciding whether or not we want to consider this a permanent thing or not after further evaluation. Apologies for not giving a heads up on that! That was our bad. We started that during the Class Chip event and are continuing it into the Sharkticon Event.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Hey!

Okay so, we are increasing the NPC bases for special Raid Events to kind of 'test the waters' and are deciding whether or not we want to consider this a permanent thing or not after further evaluation. Apologies for not giving a heads up on that! That was our bad. We started that during the Class Chip event and are continuing it into the Sharkticon Event.

So you may or may not increase the number of quint bases that appear during raid events? Makes sense. Is the increased medal return we had seen during the Class Chip event also under consideration as to whether or not you'll continue that? Getting more quint bases isn't the issue, it's that we're back to getting 0 or 1 medal per raid, which is tanking our medal count....
  • Options

So you may or may not increase the number of quint bases that appear during raid events? Makes sense. Is the increased medal return we had seen during the Class Chip event also under consideration as to whether or not you'll continue that? Getting more quint bases isn't the issue, it's that we're back to getting 0 or 1 medal per raid, which is tanking our medal count....

That is correct, yes.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Getting more quint bases isn't the issue, it's that we're back to getting 0 or 1 medal per raid, which is tanking our medal count....

Kabam laughs at your maintaining your medal count.