Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What's up for September?

Comments

• Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    n3zith77b0oy.gif

Our dear Vydious's response to our incredible impatience. :p
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Closer to September? Fine with me! We've had months of recycled content...I'm just happy I can expect new content
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Closer to September? Fine with me! We've had months of recycled content...I'm just happy I can expect new content

I think you forgot about 2 new spotlights in a row. the clash event. the fog of war AND vector mission. Sure isnt recycled lately...
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    You'll find out closer to September :tongue:

Can we at least get a Clue?

Closer to September. :)

C for Cyclonus, S for Soundwave. T for Tantrum joining the normal pool like IH.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Buttehrs wrote: »

I think you forgot about 2 new spotlights in a row. the clash event. the fog of war AND vector mission. Sure isnt recycled lately...

I know that...I was speaking of before all that...I'm still scarred by that
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »
    n3zith77b0oy.gif

Our dear Vydious's response to our incredible impatience. :p

LOL
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited August 2019
    So if you look in the Transformer wiki, last alot has happened at the end of August (closer to September) over the years. Maybe I'm just making assumptions,if that even was a hint.
    I know last year it looks like a whole slew of Terrorcons were released. I'll keep sluething.
    Unicron was also released in August, but more towards the beginning...the 8th, when the movie came out
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    T better be for Tronus!
  • Options
    The most common thing I can find is TLK and the original movie. TLK had Lockdown, which was found in the files a while back...maybe?
    I feel like it won't be Megatronus. I think that'll be a big event after everyone else is released.
    Next month I feel it'll be Cyclonus, Grimlock (hope), and....someone else lol
  • Options
    It was't a hint. It was us just telling y'all to please be patient.
  • Options
    M00NM00N Posts: 30

WE CAN'T, WE NEED TO GET HYPED!!!!
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

Patience may be a virtue, but it sure as hell ain’t our virtue. When you say to be patient, each of us does this:
    gyyelqc03cdc.gif
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185

We're sorry Vydious, but most of us are Impatient and can't wait. It's not our fault If we're a bunch of Impatient Gamers.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Patience may be a virtue, but it sure as hell ain’t our virtue. When you say to be patient, each of us does this:
    gyyelqc03cdc.gif

Now where have I seen that before?
  • Options
    They say patience is a virtue Because it's rare....and I've never been one to claim to be virtuous.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Wheeljack
    Cyclonus
    Megatronus
    Scorponok

Those are the only new featured bots they can do now
    Those bots are exactly what’s coming in the next 4 months. Knowing kabam I would say:
    September: Scorponok
    October: Cyclonus
    November: Megatronus
    December: Wheeljack (maybe a crystals event before that).
    Regarding bee, thunder & nemesis I think maybe next year, definitely not now.

this is assuming they don't do three pool bots as the BOTM.

if they do, I believe they have enough pairings to take us to the next anniversary
  • Options
    99Starlord9999Starlord99 Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
    There were two spotlights about the predacons wanting BW Megatron to join them so i think its obvious that the next bot will be Yestron.
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    There were two spotlights about the predacons wanting BW Megatron to join them so i think its obvious that the next bot will be Yestron.

I wish Kabam read our prayers
  • Options
    I've seen Mirage, Prowl and Cyclonus in the Swift Striker's Team in the arena. Do you suppose the arena hint is correct for September?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I've seen Mirage, Prowl and Cyclonus in the Swift Striker's Team in the arena. Do you suppose the arena hint is correct for September?

That's quite the 3 at once...
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52

Remember only 1 month it was correct that the sand bots were next in the store, it would also be the third consecutive month with an explorer in the store (classes are not usually repeated so much) but you will have to wait for some confirmation from Kabam; It's a possibility as long as they don't report anything officially
  • Options
    HZERO wrote: »

Remember only 1 month it was correct that the sand bots were next in the store, it would also be the third consecutive month with an explorer in the store (classes are not usually repeated so much) but you will have to wait for some confirmation from Kabam; It's a possibility as long as they don't report anything officially

Actually, I know it was correct in June, incorrect in July, and correct in August. I don't remember prior to that. It would be a lot to repeat the Scout class, I agree.
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185

If we actually do get those Bots for September, I might wait to get Prowl and Cyclonus (since I already have them) and spend 240K for Mirage since I don't even have a 4*.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

Well, those three have yet to be BOTMs, so... it’s a good starting point.
  • Options
    Oh if it's Prowl....happy days
  • Options
    Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    Watch cyclonus be in there since I finally got him today in 4 star. Only been playing since feb.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I predict Grimlock, Mirage, & Drift. I personally don’t need or want any of those, but I’m sure players and/or mods will be happy with that list.

• Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited August 2019

I had Mirage, Prowl, and Sideswipe the first time I saw the Swift Strikers. Then I faced Waspinator, Cyclonus, and Sideswipe.
  • Options
    You'll find out closer to September :tongue:

It's closer to September now! 😁