Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The mission... the nightmares... they're finally over. I did it!

d1hbtia8wgn8.jpg
Team used:
5* R4:
Shockwave
Prowl
G1 Megatron
5* R3 Drift
4* R5 Megatronus
Energon spent: 2,200.
I never want to spend that much energy on a mission EVER again.
I'm so glad it's over.

Comments

• Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Congratulations @iBK !!
  • Options
    Good job!
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited October 2019
    You absolute legend. Congratulations!
    EDIT: Maybe you can consider writing a small guide on how you beat the Mission? As in, how you countered each Bot and the difficulty level per fight.
  • Options
    iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Thanks everyone! @Primerprime5 I was thinking of doing something like this, but I’m not sure if a lot of people have completed RoTK yet and whether or not people will read it. If you or anyone else would like me to, I’ll write one.
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    3rcwwspt235r.jpg
  • Options
    successful challenge now we're waiting for a new challenge with up-to-date rewards
  • Options
    Steff wrote: »
    successful challenge now we're waiting for a new challenge with up-to-date rewards

Awesome, well done! Mind sharing what team you used to get through it?
  • Options
    Og tronus drift wj megatron stratège
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Not trying to be a downer, but for the resources you spent, you could have earned double those rewards or more refreshing daily missions. (I'm not advocating for that, just stating a fact)

Dat relic doe.
  • Options
    Not trying to be a downer, but for the resources you spent, you could have earned double those rewards or more refreshing daily missions. (I'm not advocating for that, just stating a fact)
    Literally it was worth it just for that 5% HP and Attack relic, all the rest was a bonus.
    Also the sense of pride and accomplishment.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997

Sigs are worth it too.
  • Options
    iBK wrote: »
    Literally it was worth it just for that 5% HP and Attack relic, all the rest was a bonus.
    Also the sense of pride and accomplishment.

What relic? I didn’t get a relic and I ran through every level...
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JKL wrote: »

Sigs are worth it too.

The sigs are not worth 2200 energon.

As part of the overall package they are. He also didn't know he would spend 2200 energon. Others have done it for much less these days (not a knock on the OP). Inqosly just did it basically free (other than some saved repairs and a revive). Even for 2200, it's fine. Good challenge and decent reward. Nothing else to spend energon on right?
  • Options
    Well done !!! @iBK