Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

assault revenge

Is it normal to have to restart the game every time a revenge ends in the assaults? I always have to restart it every time it ends because it doesn't appear to me later and it's very annoying to do it

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Yes, mine has always been like that. Though, hey, at least you are able to do revenges. Mine has been bugged so long I can't remember the last time one was available. Though honestly, new raids are just fine by me...
  • What is an Assualt?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    What is an Assualt?

It's what google translate frequently calls a raid.
  • sorry if my english is bad, I happen to use the google translator and what the translator tells me I put it here
  • Cómo se pronuncia
    I mean you can't do continuous revenge? Do you always have to restart the game to make another one?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Luckas22 wrote: »
    Cómo se pronuncia
    I mean you can't do continuous revenge? Do you always have to restart the game to make another one?
    Each base can only be raided so often...like once an hour or so. So if the base you want to revenge has already been raided within that time frame, it will say "not available"
  • I suspect OP is saying after a revenge raid, you have to exit and restart game to revenge next person? It is an annoyance of the game.
  • I suspect OP is saying after a revenge raid, you have to exit and restart game to revenge next person? It is an annoyance of the game.

I believe that's what is being said too. @Luckas22 what exactly happens after a Revenge that has you forcing to restart?
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    What is an Assualt?

It's what google translate frequently calls a raid.

Ah...makes sense
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2019
    I suspect OP is saying after a revenge raid, you have to exit and restart game to revenge next person? It is an annoyance of the game.

I believe that's what is being said too. @Luckas22 what exactly happens after a Revenge that has you forcing to restart?

@Kabam Vydious the Revenge button is not available for other opponents after a successful revenge, so you have to exit and restart the game in order to have Revenge button available.

@Kabam Vydious the Revenge button is not available for other opponents, so you have to exit and restart the game in order to have Revenge button available.

Gotcha, thanks for that information!
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Huh, I always thought you needed 3 raid tickets to allow you to revenge attack a base, hence why after one revenge you could no longer revenge anyone else. I guess I have actually been suffering the same bug as you.

Of course, when I make a successful revenge and then I want to do another one I can't because the revenge buttons disappear and when I restart the game they appear again, it would be good and more comfortable to do it often and not have to restart the game every so often.
  • j18ce82cytix.png
    wdxeakidsl3e.png
    rpuunmp4pt97.png
    This is how it happens, just one revenge ends and then the others did not appear until you restart the game
  • The best solution @Luckas22 is not to revenge.
    Why would you prefer attacking someone in the blind (just because he raided you) while you can pick the most profitable base of your choosing using the standard raid attack ?
  • Thanks for the clarifications on this! I'm talking to the team about behavior of the game surrounding this.
  • The best solution @Luckas22 is not to revenge.
    Why would you prefer attacking someone in the blind (just because he raided you) while you can pick the most profitable base of your choosing using the standard raid attack ?

not because when I do revenge I can earn more chips and medals than they took me out, so I recover the ones I lost and maybe a little more, if I attack someone new and make my revenge I lose twice, which I recovered again and the one that my opponent who attacked me took me off, can I explain myself? it's my way of playing the assaults
  • Thanks for the clarifications on this! I'm talking to the team about behavior of the game surrounding this.

Thank you for taking it into account!!
    greetings from Argentina