Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Bug

CelstroCelstro Posts: 7
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is getting old real fast everyday at least 1 out of every 3 matches this happens to me no matter the event or the bots I use why is this constantly happening and nothing being done I get emails from Kabam saying they know about it and still they do nothing to fix it or stop what I call the cheating of the game it self. ayszndhsf4zf.jpeg
qxs5mzpv42l4.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• If there is another reason why they are changing the rating of the bots going into the fight after they are set let me know cause this is bull crap
  • Is this happening to anybody else in game?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    yes. the pi rating increases from when you select your 3 bots to when you select the order of them fighting.

yes, it is a bug but in the grander scheme of things, this one is harmless. I rather have them focus on bugs that affect the game play..like kabamphysics cheats.
  • Stop playing 2* bots in arena : the bug will disappear and you will gain real life time ;-)
  • It happens to every star lvl I have not just the 2 star bots I am getting sick of loosing rounds because they scam me out of up to 31 points per match at times making a huge difference in the fight for me.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Celstro wrote: »
    It happens to every star lvl I have not just the 2 star bots I am getting sick of loosing rounds because they scam me out of up to 31 points per match at times making a huge difference in the fight for me.

Curious how it makes a "huge difference" in an arena match?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I sense the dreaded Autofight approach about to rear its head....
  • Celstro wrote: »
    Is this happening to anybody else in game?

Yes, it is a bug. Yes, it happens to me frequently in the arenas. No, it is not a huge difference in an arenas match... because most times I will win those kinds of fights since I don't auto-fight. If you think PI at 227 dropping to 203 vs 223 is unfair, wait until you face a situation when you have 3400 PI vs an opponent with 5200 PI (and that's considered a "MEDIUM" level Arenas fight).
  • Hmm, that's weird. The team is looking in to why this might be happening now.
  • Thank you Mike
  • @Kabam Miike any updates on this at all
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2019
    Celstro wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike any updates on this at all

He was joking about that...

Do you really think he'd get a solution to this petty bug and not for all the major Bugs and glitches in the game? 🤣🤣
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any updates on this ?