Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

December fun

2»

Comments

• I know Vydious said patience is a virtue and all, but aren't we at the point where it is time to unveil what Kabam has in mind for the December fun? It was about this time last year we found out about the Bumblebee calendar. How about it, Kabam? What do you have up your sleeves this year?
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Hey @Bj23 -

It's been said more than several times now that the teams for MCOC and TFTF are different. It has also been said why there aren't any new bots. We don't have plans for it. Please do not become aggressive in nature about the situation on the forums. I understand the frustration, but this has been explained.

Y'know... The one thing.. the proverbial straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, is why you are only now being so forefront about this one fact. Y'all have been hemming and hawing about whether or not there would really be any actual new bots coming up. Feels like a shameless cash grab.

No a shameless cash grab would be if they put 5* tronus up for $50.00. or even 500.00
  • Technobot wrote: »
    I know Vydious said patience is a virtue and all, but aren't we at the point where it is time to unveil what Kabam has in mind for the December fun? It was about this time last year we found out about the Bumblebee calendar. How about it, Kabam? What do you have up your sleeves this year?

Trust me on this. Even if something comes up it wouldn't be anything exciting, It would be a calendar for sure along with a time-limited event, which is a piece of cake for experts in this game (top 20 alliances) who have hit the wall already.

Yes, there will soon be another three featured bots but again meh we all already know that so again it's not exciting. Now even if they release tronous it wouldn't make much difference here because cash cows of the game have already maxed out there 5-star tronous.

If you don't fall under this category then yes you may find some of the upcoming stuff exciting. Good Luck!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Technobot wrote: »
    I know Vydious said patience is a virtue and all, but aren't we at the point where it is time to unveil what Kabam has in mind for the December fun? It was about this time last year we found out about the Bumblebee calendar. How about it, Kabam? What do you have up your sleeves this year?

I was expecting it today for tomorrow’s Thursday start. It’ll be a shame if they wait till next week Thursday which will be after Christmas.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »

I was expecting it today for tomorrow’s Thursday start. It’ll be a shame if they wait till next week Thursday which will be after Christmas.
    We should get the info today would make sense if the are having a calendar that will probably start at the end of this day

This discussion has been closed.