Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What to do when you have a support issue?

Hello mods what are commanders supposed to do when they open multiple calls to be told for months its with the game team then upon posting to the forum to try and discover if anyone else is having same issue which it was discovered to be told I am negative and get a warning which is fine because I am frustrated that's why it was negative. So if you can look at the data of my last thread which has indicated there is an issue with Huawei devices and a few others mentioned about not being able to download game artifacts. So I would appreciate a response as to where the game team is on this for myself and the other Huawei users.

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2020
    @SupremusPrime here's how you do it lad

"@kabam___,
    I've sent multiple Support Tickets, but constantly get 'The Team is looking into your case'-type responses, and months later the issue has not been resolved.
    Also, upon searching, I've discovered a few users experiencing identical technical difficulties, with no response from the moderators.
    Please advise.
    IG Name:
    Device:
    OS Version:
    F2F Version: "

Hope this helps
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    I've sent multiple Support Tickets, but constantly get 'The Team is looking into your case'-type responses, and months later the issue has not been resolved.
    Also, upon searching, I've discovered a few users experiencing identical technical difficulties, with no response from the moderators.
    Please advise.
    IG Name:Supremus Prime
    Device: Huawei P30 Pro
    OS Version: Android 10.0.0.190
    F2F Version: 8.4.1

my previous post seems to have got deleted it wasn't me so I wonder who it was.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Let’s address this long standing problem for Supremus please. He’s been patient and continued to follow direction given by mods here and of course the Kabam support team. We’ve had an influx of new players, so this is an opportunity to show them how collaboration can be effective in resolving a complex issue.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Let’s address this long standing problem for Supremus please. He’s been patient and continued to follow direction given by mods here and of course the Kabam support team. We’ve had an influx of new players, so this is an opportunity to show them how collaboration can be effective in resolving a complex issue.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Great opportunity for Kabam to shine and send a powerful message to the gamer base: issues are heard and actions are taken!
  • @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike do you not think it's polite to acknowledge my post ? This issue has been present for over 8 months and this post is from January yet you have not even given me the courtesy of an acknowledgement? Don't take this as me being aggressive, I am just asking a polite question.
  • TiekusTiekus Posts: 10
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike i just reached level 60 today but getting none of the rewards. Zero, 0, nothing absolutely * nothing. The r4 and r3 just vanish.

Can you help me out with this?
  • I have been very absent that last bit due to health reasons which means I'm doing my best to be here when I can between my other tasks. I apologize something wasn't addressed properly. However, you are speaking in regards to performance issues and this is something that takes time to look into/fix (if that is necessary). I know that isn't an immediate solution, but we are looking into performance matters constantly.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I have been very absent that last bit due to health reasons which means I'm doing my best to be here when I can between my other tasks. I apologize something wasn't addressed properly. However, you are speaking in regards to performance issues and this is something that takes time to look into/fix (if that is necessary). I know that isn't an immediate solution, but we are looking into performance matters constantly.

This is helpful for new players or those that have not experienced a device performance issue yet. I also don’t believe anyone on this forum is questioning the complexity of that type of issue.

What needs attention regarding this comment pertains to the process by which it should be communicated. We are often told that if Kabam support is dismissive of a problem that is being tracked here on the forum to share that ticket # via PM so the game team can review the ticket internally. It’s what comes after that that is unclear. What should a player do if a their ticket is closed by support but also being address by the game team or a mod here? @Kabam Vydious
  • SupremusPrimeSupremusPrime Posts: 22
    edited April 2020
    I have been very absent that last bit due to health reasons which means I'm doing my best to be here when I can between my other tasks. I apologize something wasn't addressed properly. However, you are speaking in regards to performance issues and this is something that takes time to look into/fix (if that is necessary). I know that isn't an immediate solution, but we are looking into performance matters constantly.

Have you even read the post ? It has nothing to do with performance issues ! Granted the game does contain performance issues at the moment along with not being able to hit heavies at all or landing a special after a 1.2.3.4 or 5 combo But anyway let me summarise my issues for you again. The game assets which are pictures of things like titan shards, gold boost logo , pictures of act 4, any new quests none of these show up in my device so when you force a download of the basics on a fresh game installation all both my Huawei devices get are those assets or game pictures whatever you want to call them and I understand you been ill but since January ? And are you the only kabam employee who goes on this forum ? Again this is fact not going out for a fight or to be mean just stating how it's looks as 1 unhappy user who has been let down by kabam - fact !
  • This was my other post which was closed without looking at the issue. I did get angry but some may say that was justified but that's a matter of opinion.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9472/android-pie-9-0-asset-download-fix#latest
  • Still ignoring me then @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike thank you for all of your great help and invaluable feedback in progress on this issue........Not !
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

What needs attention regarding this comment pertains to the process by which it should be communicated. We are often told that if Kabam support is dismissive of a problem that is being tracked here on the forum to share that ticket # via PM so the game team can review the ticket internally. It’s what comes after that that is unclear. What should a player do if a their ticket is closed by support but also being address by the game team or a mod here? @Kabam Vydious

Thanks for the constructive response back, Jimmy. I may have misunderstand something somewhere with all of this, but if something has been passed on there isn't much we can do beyond wait to hear back from the rest of the team on the matter. If the ticket wasn't resolved, we can help slightly by looking into the matter but even then that doesn't guarantee a fix.

We do our best to help y'all when it comes to that. If you are sending a ticket to us, please wait and let us get back to you via a PM/DM. Spamming the forum with a discussion won't speed any processes up.
  • Still ignoring me then @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike thank you for all of your great help and invaluable feedback in progress on this issue........Not !

Please understand that you're being rather rude in this situation. It takes time to respond back to matters. I was also away again due to my health issues. We are human and doing our best to be present between tasks as well as personal matters.

The matter you are writing about is in regards to issues with a phone/device. This is performance based in regards to it being about this one issue you're running into. If you've written a ticket and it has gone (what you feel) 'nowhere', please message one of us mods directly so we can look further into it.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Please understand that you're being rather rude in this situation. It takes time to respond back to matters. I was also away again due to my health issues. We are human and doing our best to be present between tasks as well as personal matters.

I think part of that lashing out is that it appears that in the other forums, the Kabam folks communicate frequently and quickly while here, we have to wait a much longer period of time (not always, but often).

It also seems like you’re the only one handling communication here. Kabam Miike used post more, but he’s been here a lot less (checking right now, he’s been last active here on April 7 while he’s been posting a lot over there). When you’re on your weekend, vacation, or out sick, that leaves the rest of us player hanging in a lurch. I can imagine that this probably adds a bunch of extra stress to you as well (and I fear relief won’t be coming anytime soon).

I mean, I have seen some activity from some other mods, but they usually are just closing threads, deleting posts, or something else to enforce the rules. Maybe if they chimed in with some game communication as well, that could help with some of the frustration on both sides.

Anyways, thanks for putting up with us - especially from some forum poster that makes a lot of wise cracks at Kabam.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I think part of that lashing out is that it appears that in the other forums, the Kabam folks communicate frequently and quickly while here, we have to wait a much longer period of time (not always, but often).

It also seems like you’re the only one handling communication here. Kabam Miike used post more, but he’s been here a lot less (checking right now, he’s been last active here on April 7 while he’s been posting a lot over there). When you’re on your weekend, vacation, or out sick, that leaves the rest of us player hanging in a lurch. I can imagine that this probably adds a bunch of extra stress to you as well (and I fear relief won’t be coming anytime soon).

I mean, I have seen some activity from some other mods, but they usually are just closing threads, deleting posts, or something else to enforce the rules. Maybe if they chimed in with some game communication as well, that could help with some of the frustration on both sides.

Anyways, thanks for putting up with us - especially from some forum poster that makes a lot of wise cracks at Kabam.

Apologies for the late reply to this.

I just wanted to thank you for the kind words and concerns. I totally understand that and totally get when frustrations arise. I can talk to folks about communicating more, but as you've seen I'm more or less your big contact point which isn't bad but can certainly add stress in ensuring I'm getting to all of you.

I really do appreciate all that you've said and will be taking it to heart AND to the team. So thank you for that. And I don't consider it as "putting up with us" ever. It's a joy to work with you all even if we don't see eye to eye at times. Y'all have been a great community and continue to be.