Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Trade Bots feature please

I think a “Trade Bots” feature is desperately needed for those who want certain Bots that others have. Example, I still don’t have Nemesis Prime, the one bot I’m still missing, and I missed out on 4-Star Thundercracker and would like to upgrade from the 3-Star one I have.

Please help us out because something like this would greatly benefit us that need to complete their collections.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Wow that's a long break.
  • Kabam will never do this bro I’m sorry
  • That was a peaceful few months.......You've ruined it
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I think a “Trade Bots” feature is desperately needed for those who want certain Bots that others have. Example, I still don’t have Nemesis Prime, the one bot I’m still missing, and I missed out on 4-Star Thundercracker and would like to upgrade from the 3-Star one I have.

Please help us out because something like this would greatly benefit us that need to complete their collections.

Let’s hear you make the case then. Exactly how would it work so that it’s not exploited? I’ll get you started. How would you prevent a player from creating multiple accounts and then trading all the desired bots into a single account?

s3z1goy30kt9.gif
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited February 2020
    Since this is a “Trade” thread, I figured out it’d be a proper place for me to share with y’all my idea:

I think a “Trade Players” feature is desperately needed for those who want the game to be strong and profitable like the others game are. Example, the game doesn’t have that many whales and big spenders, while in other games, people paid 2month at least 21,000 dollor !!!. This game has a lot of players who asked for Trading and Gifting features, and I’d love Kabam to trade them for richer whales and dolphins from other mobile games.

Please help me out because something like this would greatly benefit this game and its playerbase.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hear me out.

Since everyone will mock the trading-bot idea (cheating, duh) Kabam COULD provide a (still RNG dependant) alternative.

protoform.

You can win/buy (550K raid chips for 4*, 1.5M for 5*?) a protoform, in 4*/5* variant, but can't use it till "awakened" with an associated program of ANY class.
    When that's done, you've a MINUSCULE chance of getting those hard to get bots.
    i.e. 5* demo Awakening equals only 1.5% to get Tronus.
    Or 5* brawler Awakening means that same chance at Thundercracker.

So a chance.
    Which is better than never.
  • We appreciate the feedback and thoughts on this, but we don't have plans to implement this as a feature within The Fight.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Let’s hear you make the case then. Exactly how would it work so that it’s not exploited? I’ll get you started. How would you prevent a player from creating multiple accounts and then trading all the desired bots into a single account?

s3z1goy30kt9.gif

Alliance missions are exploited basically so don't even get us started xD. People can easily make 16 accounts and do all missions them self and they don't need a team. So having multiple accounts is totally fine and not really exploiting since you will be giving stuff to your self to your desired account, and you will have to work hard to get the bots in first place so it will not count as exploiting really and won't be a big deal since it's your items your transfering which you spent you sweet time on to get and days of hard grind.
  • We appreciate the feedback and thoughts on this, but we don't have plans to implement this as a feature within The Fight.

It was worth at least asking about it. Thank you.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

s3z1goy30kt9.gif

Alliance missions are exploited basically so don't even get us started xD. People can easily make 16 accounts and do all missions them self and they don't need a team. So having multiple accounts is totally fine and not really exploiting since you will be giving stuff to your self to your desired account, and you will have to work hard to get the bots in first place so it will not count as exploiting really and won't be a big deal since it's your items your transfering which you spent you sweet time on to get and days of hard grind.

I’d like to see you try one-man-armying AM stages higher than map 1 d1
  • I think a “Trade Bots” feature is desperately needed for those who want certain Bots that others have. Example, I still don’t have Nemesis Prime, the one bot I’m still missing, and I missed out on 4-Star Thundercracker and would like to upgrade from the 3-Star one I have.

Would you trade your 5* Megatronus for 5* Nemesis Prime? Or your 5* Thundercracker for 5* Nemesis Prime?
  • Why bring this up??? This was already mentioned.