Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Xp boosts

Can we get some sort of update to the xp boosts for those of us that have already hit the max commander level of 60, like maybe add gold boost to them or something

Comments

• I'll bring it up as feedback!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Just seems a waste at this point, maybe give a small attack or health boost in story missions and a gold boost in all game modes or even just stary missions give us a reason to use them, sure i am not the only one that grumbles every time i open a boost crystal and get an xp boost!
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Or they could just raise the level cap to 65 or 70...
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’ve stopped opening boost crystals. The boosts are all pretty useless anyway :D
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Gold is worthless without sparks. Can we veterans get some t2c crystal generators on base?
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Gold is worthless without sparks. Can we veterans get some t2c crystal generators on base?

I've got 200+ relic tickets to buy that one...
    Speaking of gold and relics, if you have one relic and buy another from the store will it give you both and let you use them, case in point gold hound relic for gold generation..... dont eanna waste my tickets to buy one to find out without asking first
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Speaking of gold and relics, if you have one relic and buy another from the store will it give you both and let you use them, case in point gold hound relic for gold generation..... dont eanna waste my tickets to buy one to find out without asking first

As long as you can buy them, you can use however many you like.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited March 2020
    Just increase the commander level to 70. This way we will also get mastery points.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    Maybe after level 60 the bar still continue, when it is full you give us some Energons or something that useful.
    And then the loop continue on and on.
    Expanding commander levels would be great, but in the interim if would be nice to get somenuse out of xp boosts that are expiring other than the negligible amount of gold they guve