Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New AM map info?

When is the info on the new AM map going to be posted? The new one supposedly comes out this Thursday, but no info has been given about it yet.

Having this info helps alliances start planning things out. If we get it o lay on Wednesday or Thursday, it will make things a little crazier. Sure, all alliances are in the same boat, but if things aren’t posted till the last minute, then it’s kinda like Kabam making it more difficult for everybody just for the purpose of making things difficult.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    They are still designing the map 😂
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »
    They are still designing the map 😂

Maybe it’s going to be the same map with just different bots and Necrotronus as the new boss.

Remember when they used to update Shartered Lands or whatever the old map 2 was (when it was the top) with new bots every once in a while and call it a day?

Haha. I guess looking at it like that, at least we got an AM refresh more often than this AS map we’ve had for pretty much a year.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wow. Just wow. I saw on the forums of the game that shouldn’t be mentioned, they were given info on their upcoming content and new maps.

Yeah yeah, I know. Two different teams. That’s pretty evident. One team communicates often with their players and also gives more info in advance. Well, just more responsive to folks in general.

And the other team just does

n6xw3dagi6zk.gif

most of the time…
  • Hey. Again.

Two different teams. Two different ways of doing things.

No need for passive aggressive behavior.
This discussion has been closed.