Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Crystal Bounty Arena Rewards are Missing

I was wondering that am I the only one who did not get the rewards for crystal bounty arena?
My rank is being shown at the final stats but I did not get the rewards nor mail and not even showing up in the Rank Lsit of the VIEW DETAILS.

Comments

• Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Same
  • Options
    Davej80Davej80 Posts: 1
    And here. 1,900,000 points apparently ranking around 800 but no rewards
  • Options
    PorchatPorchat Posts: 7
    e5tt85f7ouin.jpeg

Same with my friend
  • Options
    Então Man eu estou na posição 157 3.200.000 de pontos e nada de prêmio! Não é só vc é todo mundo aff
  • Options
    I was wondering that am I the only one who did not get the rewards for crystal bounty arena?
    My rank is being shown at the final stats but I did not get the rewards nor mail and not even showing up in the Rank Lsit of the VIEW DETAILS.

Same case here. Got rank 112 but no rewards... Now it's nearly 16 hours since the bounty finished.
  • Options

Same case here. Got rank 112 but no rewards... Now it's nearly 16 hours since the bounty finished.

How many points did you get?
  • Options

Oh wait, I got rank 116 lol
    l20sbefx96et.jpeg
    I have no idea why it says that my best win streak was ‘0’. :D
  • Options
    i and my alliance have same problem
  • Options

l20sbefx96et.jpeg

my arena points 2.2m and my rank 68 :D
  • Options
    A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50
    efddfzulz3u6.jpg

🤔🤔🤔🤔 638 🤔🤔🤔
  • Options
    Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
    edited April 2020

l20sbefx96et.jpeg

A13X2017 wrote: »
    efddfzulz3u6.jpg

🤔🤔🤔🤔 638 🤔🤔🤔

OK... so we've got two major problems here;
    1. We haven't received our rank rewards yet, and
    2. The ranking system seems to be busted.
    @Kabam Vydious, can you look into this?
  • Options
    A13X2017 wrote: »
    efddfzulz3u6.jpg

🤔🤔🤔🤔 638 🤔🤔🤔

My posicion 157 3.2M
  • Options
    I apologize there wasn't a response to this while I was away. Despite that, it did get flagged up by another so we're looking into it.
  • Options

l20sbefx96et.jpeg

Maybe the ranking is based on region. 🤔🤔🤔
  • Options
    Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited April 2020

My own assumption makes my own question meaningless now.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited April 2020
    The rankings were regional, but thought they went away with the regional divisions awhile ago
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    The win streak has always gone to zero on ended arenas for me... once it ended

• Options
    I still didn't get rewards from this arena! When we will get it?
  • Options
    Should be in the clear now. Please close the game entirely then reopen if you don't see the rewards!
  • Options
    A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50
    Should be in the clear now. Please close the game entirely then reopen if you don't see the rewards!

Yes..It's ok now. Thanks 💪🏼
  • Options

Got the rewards. Thanks.