Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When are we gonna know?

Last time someone asked about May bots it was shut down kinda rudely.
Any word yet? Normally Tuesday is the day we find out.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Nah sadly it's wednesday
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Well I think the answer was “You will know when you know”. One day before. Have to be patient I guess.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    In the end, it doesn't make quite a difference. I don't think it affects anyone's choice of whether they buy the current featured bots or save the chips for the next, provided Kabam gives at least one day to decide.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    it used to be fun guessing which non-featured bot it would be, and coming up with a wacky connection for the name of the crystal, but kabam throw all that out the window when they started recycling featured bots.

and also now that all non-titan-frag bots are in the pool, it's just a matter of time for RNG to pull the bot you want/need, or not...
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited April 2020
    Well, we know that none of the 3 bots that have yet to be named BOTM (Grimlock, Drift, & Galvatron) are going to be available in May. As soon as I made the suggestion that one of those three bots would be the next BOTM on Discord yesterday, Vydious quickly said nope.

Frankly, I am secretly hoping this month’s BOTM are three bots that I already have as 5*s. I need to recharge my depleted Bot Chips supply, and having a month off would help me in future months to acquire those 5*s I do not have. However, I believe Kabam secretly knows which bots I do not have as 5*s, and one is those bots will likely be a part of May’s BOTM. No guess as to who, though. (FYI, the “non-exclusive“ bots I do not have as 5*s are Jetfire, Tantrum, Hound, and Drift).
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    Technobot wrote: »

Frankly, I am secretly hoping this month’s BOTM are three bots that I already have as 5*s. I need to recharge my depleted Bot Chips supply, and having a month off would help me in future months to acquire those 5*s I do not have. However, I believe Kabam secretly knows which bots I do not have as 5*s, and one is those bots will likely be a part of May’s BOTM. No guess as to who, though. (FYI, the “non-exclusive“ bots I do not have as 5*s are Jetfire, Tantrum, Hound, and Drift).

I was thinking the exact same thing lol. I’m at 700k and thinking this is the month I need to save but watch it will finally be the month they release bots I don’t have.

• DrShotgun wrote: »
    Last time someone asked about May bots it was shut down kinda rudely.
    Any word yet? Normally Tuesday is the day we find out.

Saying "you'll know when you know" isn't rude, lol.

The announcement is today. I shut down the thread because honestly there doesn't need to be one open when the names are being dropped this week. I'm closing this thread too because you can discuss the bots when the Spotlight is posted later WITH the information.

Also thank you for the kind words @Wolfmills <3
This discussion has been closed.