Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The Iron Hide Gambit - My Ultimate Goal at a Dupe 3* Iron Hide

Comments

• Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I have a 3* iron hide that's been duped 3 times.
  • Options
    AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    Day 36:

No surprises here...
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    This is what I have in my inventory, from highest rating to lowest:
    No 1*, useless
    No 2*, also useless
    3* Grindor, maxed out, forge 79, duped 3 times
    3* Ironhide, maxed out, forge 19, duped 2 times
    3* Soundwave, maxed out, forge 6, duped 3 time
    3* Bonecrusher, maxed out, forge 28, duped 2 times
    3* G1 Optimus prime, maxed out, forge 5, duped once
    I made sure I maxed out 5 bots for solo and special missions before moving on to anything else, I would like to have 7 maxed out so I can put them on base defense while I try my luck at raiding and maxing out the rest.

I also have these guys from highest rating to lowest:
    3* Sideswipe, level 3/4
    3* Bumblebee, level 3/4
    3* Bludgeon, level 3/4
    3* Hotrod, level 3/4
    3* Drift, level 3/4
    3* Mirage, level 3/4
    3* Barricade, level 3/4
    3* Motormaster, level 3/4
    3* MV1 Optimus, level 2/4
    4* Ironhide, level 1/5
    4* Mirage, level 1/5
    3* Rhinox, level 2/4
    4* Windblade, level 1/5

I do admit I have spent 40 USD in this game and it wasn't really worth it. What I do is I don't open any crystals for at least a month. It has worked out well for me so far. Don't give up.

I do think we should be able to sell bots to other players.

• Options
    I'm curious AAGZ, how long have you been playing? And yes, I agree that selling bots between members could benefit the market as long as Kabam got their share of 10 - 20% of every sale made.
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    edited August 2017
    Two starts arn't useless. You use them to farm gold in the form of arena chips. Selling bots/trading adds an element to the game economy that would break the game. Reference the real money item market in Diablo 3. Totally ruined the game. Too many exploits also.
  • Options
    AGBandit wrote: »
    I'm curious AAGZ, how long have you been playing? And yes, I agree that selling bots between members could benefit the market as long as Kabam got their share of 10 - 20% of every sale made.

Been playing since beta was started.
  • Options
    Slibby8803 wrote: »
    Two starts arn't useless. You use them to farm gold in the form of arena chips. Selling bots/trading adds an element to the game economy that would break the game. Reference the real money item market in Diablo 3. Totally ruined the game. Too many exploits also.

To me they are now. I have enough 3* for base defense, and other missions. I like having better chances every time.
  • Options

Well, I don't know if real money should be used, but maybe energon, raid chips or gold definitely could be a good way to do so.
  • Options
    Excuse my ignorance, but when did the Beta start? I thought this game came out as a completely brand new product in early June of this year?
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Hey, I duped my Ironhide two days ago... It's not a 3* though, does this count?

gi64jqibpg2m.png

B)

• Options
    ^^^ THIS ^^^ is why this game will never be more popular than it is with us unlucky casual players...
  • Options
    ^^^ THIS ^^^ is why this game will never be more popular than it is with us unlucky casual players...

Who says I'm not also a casual player?

This came from a 4* crystal I saved shards for.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758

tip.. don't be casual. be hardcore. Not saying 6-7million arena score but just try your best collecting shards as much as possible.
  • Options
    I'm the most unlucky you know, my lucky number is 13
  • Options
    Excuse my ignorance, but when did the Beta start? I thought this game came out as a completely brand new product in early June of this year?

Beta started way earlier than june.
  • Options
    I am duped my 3* IH twice more since my last post in this thread, but still trying to get a 3* OG Prime.
  • Options
    Hey Kabam, if we give you permission can you reach into both of our accounts and swap these two bots for us? Worth a shot...sk4txlynir26.png
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Lmao keep dreaming bud.
  • Options
    Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited August 2017
    ikzsdjd849dl.png
    hr8wuvu0ps1a.png
    Hilariously. 3* Ironhide was my first pull day 1. 4* Ironhide was my first 4* pull. I don't even like Ironhide. It's no fun just pushing the WIN button over and over. About to forge 3* into my 4*.
  • Options
    th4bmqv47jxph.png
    I got lucky today from 10k raid shards crystal!

• Options
    Day 43: Got a 3 Star I was very happy with.... but was it THE ONE?!
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    9pwugi4qy3x6.png
    My first ever 3*, I was very happy when I got him. Also my 2nd 3* dupe
  • Options
    I see you're a level 33... I'm almost there... Level 30 myself. IF I don't get him by then.... SHENANIGANS!
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Slibby8803 wrote: »

To me they are now. I have enough 3* for base defense, and other missions. I like having better chances every time.

Which you still can't use in the three star arena... you can only use 1* or 2*. You can easily farm a ton of gold with 2* bots. Nothing in comment addresses that.
  • Options
    Just keep opening crystals you will get him.

I finally got my 3* OG Prime, I have been wanting for 5 weeks, but I didn't get him until I was level 41 it just takes time, luck, and opening a lot of crystals. How did you do in the Crystal Arena? I got enough shards for a 3* bot crystal.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What about day 44?
  • Options
    Day 50: I amassed 17 crystals for the week... Do you think YOU could get a 3-Star IronHide if granted 17 crystals? Of course you could... but as for me?...

I didn't open any crystals on Day 44 because I was saving them for the weekend. I'll be opening them every Saturday from now on to prove that no matter how many crystals I open in a row, there's no such thing as a 3-Star IronHide for me.
  • Options
    Open 3* crystals, not PBC.

You'll get your Ironhide and then this thread can finally die.
  • Options
    Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    I can't believe how ungrateful someone can be for getting 3*s just cause its not the character he wants
  • Options
    Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    This whole thread is just someone throwing a fit because he doesn't have the bot he wants. Sadly, unless he just quits playing altogether, I don't think that getting a 3* IH will stop him from whining. He'll bump it up to how Kabam will NEVER give him a 4* IH and how his 3* IH is useless.
This discussion has been closed.