Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The Iron Hide Gambit - My Ultimate Goal at a Dupe 3* Iron Hide

124»

Comments

• Options
    Day 73: 15 Crystals to be had and I actually obtained a 3-Star Bot I was pleasantly happy with.... but was it THE ONE?!
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Just an interesting point of note. I just realized I've been playing this game for 9 months, and have yet to pull a 3* Motormaster.

You might be waiting a while
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited September 2017
    AGBandit wrote: »
    Day 73: 15 Crystals to be had and I actually obtained a 3-Star Bot I was pleasantly happy with.... but was it THE ONE?!

Was it Ironhide? If it was congrats bro
  • Options
    StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    @AGBandit You do know the crystals are predetermined right?? It's not really about if you are lucky or not, or whether KABAM gives you sucky bots because they dislike you. Also, guys just leave this person be. Let him make this blog or diary or whatever it is. You're just making this thread more toxic by posting mean comments and such. If you dont like what hes doing, then you can just ignore it. Otherwise, just keep quiet.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    @AGBandit You do know the crystals are predetermined right?? It's not really about if you are lucky or not, or whether KABAM gives you sucky bots because they dislike you. Also, guys just leave this person be. Let him make this blog or diary or whatever it is. You're just making this thread more toxic by posting mean comments and such. If you dont like what hes doing, then you can just ignore it. Otherwise, just keep quiet.

attention seeker + drama queen.. can't stand such a person when I see one.
  • Options
    Davien wrote: »

attention seeker + drama queen.. can't stand such a person when I see one.

So don't look.
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited September 2017
    Why all the hate towards this guy?? There is nothing wrong with this thread about him wanting to get a 3* Ironhide. Like someone said don't like it don't read it simple as that
  • Options
    Hey all,

The personal attacks in here are throwing the thread off topic and have gotten out of hand, so we're closing this now.
    As a reminder, the forum rules are here. If you don't agree with a thread, you can simply not post on it. Disagreements and debates are fine, but it's not OK when you make it personal.
This discussion has been closed.