Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 3.1.4 Issues Thread

Hey All!

Version 3.1.4 is launching soon and it brings with it bug fixes for Visual Problems in Raids for all devices, as well as some performance/load time improvements for some devices.

We hope to start rolling this out to a small group of players this weekend, and are aiming to have it available for all on Monday, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

If you encounter any new issues or problems, please let us know in this thread! Please only use this thread to post any issues that arise AFTER updating to 3.1.4
Tagged:

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    looking forward to it
  • Finally, im getting really annoyed by the "ice" bug in raids.
    However, workaround for me is close and restart the app before each fight.
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    Oops… my bad. If you see a thread called “climate change glitch” then just close it. Thank you @Kabam Miike
  • Nice. Pilot roll out is a good strategy :)
  • Updated in 24th September in China. Cannot connect to server ever since. Eg. Finish one battle and just get stucked there, not able to proceed.
  • hi there, since I updated the game I am unable to start any raid.
  • In raid, the glitch causing all bots invisible for a moment during fight. I feel very mad cause i lost my last fight.
  • Hi @Kabam Miike

I’ve updated to 3.1.4 and the visual bug persists. Running iOS 11 on an iPhone 8 plus. s9nawgwgk664.png
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    edited September 2017
    @Kabam Miike ,
    I get the same behavior as well in arena and the loading setup screen (same as before):

u9wkllw1x6yc.png

However, in solo missions, I now get this (only some of the textures have the rendering issue):
    0gc4ck7dyuec.png

bcg456kid6y9.png

For reference: iOS11, iPhone 8, TFTF v3.1.4
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    3.1.4 update lags way too much now. Arena, AM & raids are unplayable but for some odd reason story mode works perfect. Device is a Samsung galaxy S8.
  • I’m getting more lags and glitches during fights after upgrading to 3.1.4
    iOS 11, iPhone 6s+
  • Hey All!

Version 3.1.4 is launching soon and it brings with it bug fixes for Visual Problems in Raids for all devices, as well as some performance/load time improvements for some devices.

We hope to start rolling this out to a small group of players this weekend, and are aiming to have it available for all on Monday, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

If you encounter any new issues or problems, please let us know in this thread! Please only use this thread to post any issues that arise AFTER updating to 3.1.4

Cool
  • hoolienwee wrote: »
    In raid, the glitch causing all bots invisible for a moment during fight. I feel very mad cause i lost my last fight.

Android 7.0, Samsung S8
  • Fighting is worst after update. Random freezes, skipped frames, lag and glitches in every fight in all modes. Please have a fix for this soon. Already lost 2 bots in fight 1/2 of AM from this. iOS 11, iPhone 6s+
  • Ramjet is still hanging on the first half second or so of his S1, effectively making it unavoidable. Any word on a fix? He didn't do this when he was the boss of the Spotlight.
  • Since the upgrade, I’m having major problems with AM fights and raids. I’m using an iPad ios 11.0.1. When engaging in a fight during an AM battle. The fight does not load fully, the freezes. After the reload, my bot is ko’d. This happens in raid fights now as well. Both game modes are becoming unplayable.
  • Blueyce28Blueyce28 Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Running a Galaxy S8 Android Version 7.0. TFTF 3.1.4 game play is very laggy during all fight modes, its more noticeable the stronger the opponent. The game freezes during Raid, and Special Mission for me, may be a coincidence but it occurs when my opponent is 1500+ each. I just did a raid where my opponent was under 1000 each and it played fine. During lag, it doesn't register some of my finger taps and swipes. Thank you!
    special missions are unplayable for me now.the game now crashes every time i go into a match...
  • Running a samsung galaxy s8+ whenever i fight a bot it lags and the game crash a lot.
  • It seems i get crashes more frequent today. Never had these last 2 days. Is it the server or my app problem?
  • Running 3.1.4 on iOS 11 (iPhone 8) and I am getting the same visual glitch as before the update. iumfgrwafid4.png
    iml4sd6lz2e4.png
  • ComieComie Posts: 12
    Any update on the iOS 11/iPhone 8 bugs? It’s literally unplayable. And I missed the Knight Crystal event due to it.

My pics mirror those above.

I’m on a iPhone 8+, iOS 11, doesn’t matter if cellular data or WiFi.

6ws6dx4c3sny.png
    o7u6q85jq7gz.png

• I'm crashing mid fight in all areas, losing arena win streaks which is very uncool with the new shortened time. This is worse than the raid issues. Please please get this fixed asap
    same here. i am now strictly only doing raid and alliance mission and even so the game crashes like one in every three fights welp.
    samsung s8 plus
    android nougat ver 7.0
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    After today's update the game is so choppy, it's basically unplayable. Device overheating issue has returned. Extended load times and constantly downloading files.

iPhone 6
    iOS 10 (not updating to 11 because of too many compatibility issues).
  • @Kabam Miike I noticed a cause of crash. When the away mission complete, while I'm playing another mode, the game crashed. My phone didn't receive notification, but it seems notification kill my app.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited September 2017
    I'm crashing alot again too, including in AM, and receiving the hp penalty. It was fixed for so long and it seems it's returned. Nexus 6. Also, other members in my alliance are reporting lag that wasn't there before.
  • A lot of crashes happened since yesterday. I highly believed it's your server causing it.
  • Can I have a million billion gold until you guys get this fixed? I can't play arena because the crashes are knocking out my bots. Even when I'm at over 90% health if I crash, I come back on and I'm dead. Please put some gold somewhere else quick because I can't get any from the only available place.
    I won't be able to make donations for alliance missions when free event ends. When we can't get access to what little gold is available why bother?
  • Fight 10 crash kills Iron hide for example, this is a load of you know what
    1kke7jl28fbi.png