Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Potential Characters Ideas

The game is very good, I'm enjoying it a tonne but I can't help but feel there's hardly any characters in the game. Sure, Kabam will probably add in more characters over time but I'd like to know what bots you'd want added? (Personally, one of the first things I'd want added would be a G1 Crystal which guarantees a G1 character, 2* - 4* rating)

Comments

• Ya AJWRenshaw and not combiner wars like whats in the game already but like an actual g1 cartoon (1984-1987) crystal
  • Varia31Varia31 Posts: 4
    Perhaps he would play similar to Motormaster, but I really want to see G2 Laser Optimus Prime be in the game. It's one of my favorite Optimus designs. Also wouldn't mind seeing TF Prime Soundwave and Movie Starscream.
  • They are not very famous but I would like to see them in the game.
    Scrapper, Brawl, Soundwave, Long Haul.n8xp2eox1ihn.jpg
    uc0k8kps79hu.jpg
    6ta5y0kd6jp7.jpg
    n7bwktyj5l4z.jpg
    :):):)
  • G1 versions of the constructicons.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    aye g1 devastator please. and g1 bumblebee ya.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 27
    any of the movie dinobots....
  • insecticons g1 wheeljack cliffjumper omega suprime
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    G1: Too many to decide. But I'll go with Inferno, Red Alert, ol' Bee, Hot Rod, Jet Fire, Rodimus Prime.
    Beast Wars: Cheetah, Optimus Primal, Obsidian.
    Bayhformers: Jazz
  • G1: Too many to decide. But I'll go with Inferno, Red Alert, ol' Bee, Hot Rod, Jet Fire, Rodimus Prime.
    Beast Wars: Cheetah, Optimus Primal, Obsidian.
    Bayhformers: Jazz

Obsidian was not in Beast Wars. Cheetor not Cheetah.
  • I would like Unicron
    sbj3q4vukfxm.png
    I would like to see some chars from the War/Fall of Cybertron. Although the game wasn't that good, the designs were pretty awesome.
  • MoYLockMoYLock Posts: 5
    They are not very famous but I would like to see them in the game.
    Scrapper, Brawl, Soundwave, Long Haul.n8xp2eox1ihn.jpg
    uc0k8kps79hu.jpg
    6ta5y0kd6jp7.jpg
    n7bwktyj5l4z.jpg
    :):):)

I agree. Bring on the Constructicons!! Any advice how to get more crystals?
  • I would want to see the 2007 brawl or the 2007 Jazz and Ratchet.
  • all the stunticons, make Breakdown a tactician, Offroad a brawler, Dead end a warrior, and dragstrip a tech
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    The following consists of my Top 3 picks (not in any particular order) for possible characters:

ttns22kjfaa4.jpg

Perhaps a little love for Generation One Bumblebee? ;)

This would be an amazing addition to the game! (and again, as I mentioned on a previous thread, it has to be his Volkswagen Beetle alternate form please!)

21d7rbckfoz6.jpg

Now, as cool as it is to see DoTM Bumblebee make it's appearance in-game, my personal favorite incarnation of Bumblebee from the live-action films would have to be his 2007 Camaro Concept. With 2017 marking the 10th Anniversary of the first movie installment, I think it'd be a nice treat to have characters such as him or Jazz enter the stage! Besides, this could be my chance to indulge in some much-need nostalgia :).

46tpqf8mmbfm.jpg
    pd1j86cw7mus.jpg

Bumblebee's Prime iterations would also be stellar! Such a spectacular show!
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Galvatron, Hotrod, Jetfire, Snarl, Wheeljack, Nova Prime (with wings), Double Cross
  • SkubSkub Posts: 28
    Just give me shockwave. Toss it in one of those bundles like Ultra Magnus for all I care, I'd rather pay to get my favorite character than never get it because of bad luck.
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Bumblebee's Prime iterations would also be stellar! Such a spectacular show!

Prime was awesome and I would love to see some Prime characters hit the stage.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited April 2017
    Needs more female bots.

Elita One:
    k6zilltd37tm.jpg
    upog7zjdbxk5.jpg

Arachnid:
    gsn7yt1et6kj.jpg

And on a different theme, WheelJack:

2toezmvsjj1w.jpg
    edited April 2017
    I'd also love to see the Junkeon's in a monthly event some time
    en4pewyd1upt.jpg
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    The Junkions, esp Wreck-Gar, would make for some hilarious dialogue
  • TalibTalib Posts: 30
    need more bots from age of extinction..bumblebee and optimus look great with sword
    7io8f0g6hcdc.jpg
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Don't think we need to start asking for reskins yet limited as is why have a ton of same bot over and over
  • Id like to see Jazz, Warpath,Dinobot, Shockwave, Hound, and many more.
  • TalibTalib Posts: 30
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Don't think we need to start asking for reskins yet limited as is why have a ton of same bot over and over
    then Rodimus from upcoming movie Transformers: The Last Knight his picture just reveal on internet google it..looks amazing

Also, Hotrod, but the classic version. The cinema versions of pretty much everyone are kinda hopeless. That green Samurai guy, Prime, and Sentinel are the exceptions.
    4ctr8cnjkzfj.jpg
  • Varia31Varia31 Posts: 4
    Just had a cool idea. What if they added Lio Convoy?
    w60wuijk34nn.jpg
    Varia31 wrote: »
    Just had a cool idea. What if they added Lio Convoy?
    w60wuijk34nn.jpg

Agree on this one. If they add him and make his SP3 turning into Flash Lio Convoy (gold) it'd be freakin' cool
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    Sentinel prime !
  • LJW7621LJW7621 Posts: 5
    Galvatron and shockwave mainly shockwave from Fall of Cybertron and Galvatron from the 80's would be killer and any or all Fall or War for cybertron bots would be awesome such great art and looks.