Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The Future of Alliance Missions

13»

Comments

• Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Hired_Goon wrote: »

Each class of sharkticon is worth different points and they are randomized for each BG every day. This is where the slight variation of points comes from. So in a way, it's always random as to which BG will end with the highest score.

It’s a bit anti-climatic for the top 3 this week to be determined by sharkticons that are randomly assigned. Hoping that other factors in future can also be considered such as:

- item usage (less items higher points?)
    - Advantage fights vs non-advantage fights (more points for non-advantage fights?)

Either way, we had fun saying bye to map 2 this week and look forward to map 3 next week.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    They've already stated in a couple old threads (one which I personally started, which is why I know), that they have a plan in place to eliminate the random aspect of how the game currently calculates "tiebreakers".

While it hasn't ever actually been detailed, It's most likely going to take effect once the update hits this week.
  • Options
    Let's hope because @Faithz17 is right that it's kind of silly that top 3 should be determined by what sharkticons they get
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    We’ll know in about an hour :)
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    So now that the results are out (Grats DSOTM!), may we know the method by which the tie was broken @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    Thank you @Dircules :) we have much to learn from OVPWR. It’s only our first time and OVPWR has been #1 for countless times. We were just trying to say good bye to map 2 since we won’t get to do it in future. The teamwork in DSOTM is awesome and we just had a lot of crazy fun.

@Kabam Miike yes it would be good to know how the 3-way tie was broken.
  • Options
    I don’t think donations have been disabled as I was just able to donate 1 gold (as a test). Will that be turned off soon?
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Thank you @Dircules :) we have much to learn from OVPWR. It’s only our first time and OVPWR has been #1 for countless times. We were just trying to say good bye to map 2 since we won’t get to do it in future. The teamwork in DSOTM is awesome and we just had a lot of crazy fun.

Couldn’t resist my self from congratulating you ,
    Thou we were making fun , but a win is a win .
    We are up for the nxt AM challenge bring it on
  • Options
    What was the tie breaker ?? Thou
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Pretty sure it was just based on the random sharks you get. Scout sharks gave about 60 points more than brawler sharks. Not sure what the other ones gave.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    What you should do is let Waspinator revive, then do damage, let him kill you, revive, repeat, rinse points.
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »
    What you should do is let Waspinator revive, then do damage, let him kill you, revive, repeat, rinse points.

We experimented within the BGs to try and ascertain what accounts for the difference in points. We tried what you mentioned with Wasp as well, nope still same amount of points.
    JKL wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was just based on the random sharks you get. Scout sharks gave about 60 points more than brawler sharks. Not sure what the other ones gave.

Scout sharks - 9031
    Demo sharks - 9027
    Tact shark - 8992
    Tech shark - 8977
    Brawler shark - 8968

Those were the shark scores that we recorded for section 1. Same points were given whether they were taken with advantage, disadvantage or no advantage. No one reported a warrior shark though.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    oh god, I was only joking hahaha
    I wouldn’t imagine they would have that in this game after it was abused so heavily in MCoC when Ultron was final boss
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited November 2017
    @Kabam Miike

Still waiting on revised reward lists for am crystals and what to expect on new completion and milestone etc rewards, we have one day till kickoff....
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Must say I'm very happy you've put an end to the 'Great Gold Drought'. Hopefully 4* shards can make a comeback as well.