Will T3C sparks eventually become ones we can choose?

This is the third T3C that's been possible to get in this game, so the chances become greater of picking a duplicate class spark.

Will you guys make it so we can choose the spark we want at some point in the near future?

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 183
    Kabam would have a much better chance of me spending money on a T3C if I could choose it...like the deal for the Awakening Programs a few weeks ago.
  • That's what I was thinking too. Up until now, I've gotten lucky with all 3 T3C being different, but I don't think I'll buy another one and risk getting a dupe.
  • Yeah at least in the spirit of the holidays. If a customer is spending on a "deal" it should bring value that is not based on random luck. Being able to select a t3c will truly be a great way of appreciating/thanking customers by giving them the possibility of max ranking their favorite class. It will certainly attract more people. Without question.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 211
    What is t3c?
  • camaro57 wrote: »
    What is t3c?

Tier 3 class spark
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,042
    A t3class daily mission would be nice
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 465
    edited November 2017
    A t3class daily mission would be nice

10 energy per move. 12 fights (AM d100 level), 18 moves. Payout: 100 class T3
  • KOBRAKOBRA Posts: 13
    No chance. They know we'll keep gambling for them. I remember when I got this point in MCOC and it's crazy frustrating. Get used to it