Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Active Player LF Active Alliance

Hi,

I am a Level 46 player looking for an active alliance. I love this game, I am very active in raids, arenas, but have yet to find an alliance that even does Alliance Missions. My name in-game is Agriasz. Feel free to message me there or on here. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    bgunns31bgunns31 Posts: 7
    Agrias- you need a good alliance. Check out Knights of Justice. Great group of guys, got me straightnend out and helped me get stronger. You’d be a good fit there. Hope it works out for you!
  • Options
    ZahngrilZahngril Posts: 8
    Agrias wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a Level 46 player looking for an active alliance. I love this game, I am very active in raids, arenas, but have yet to find an alliance that even does Alliance Missions. My name in-game is Agriasz. Feel free to message me there or on here. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Hi Agriasz, sent you a friend request in game. Spark Iacon would be a good fit for you, active map 3 with a good group of people. You can also hit me up on Line, my ID is zahngril.