Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Ratchet or Mirage?

Trying to make a decision on who I want to resources into. Ratchet has an excellent synergy with Optimus and has amazing healing. Mirage, I find, deals more damage and can control the fight more efficently. Mirage also has an interesting synergy with Generations Bumblebee (which I’m still trying to get... :().

I’m just kinda torn on who I should choose here and would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

Ratchet or Mirage? 27 votes

Ratchet
59%
Joker69Gunz0MallowmanChuck_CanuckAustin555555serdoodBobnfloydSeb1976Bumblebee254OptimusMv14141VoltronY2KDrazyUrAverageMalakaScarredArachnid333OneSkellyBoi 16 votes
Mirage
40%
French_BakerFaithz17ladysman_417DaveJLBlack_ThoughtBntyhntr3232_o0Pharaoh0oPeasMonrogue_xPJTheKingHunterOptimalOptimus_MV1 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    They both have their place and their usage, ratchet does need a buff though, mostly i the attack department, i find i bring him on missions jist in the off chance he might heal optimus to get me through a tough fight, if you have mastered the art of getting your bots to stand back and shoot ranged then mirage can definitely be useful, i have personalybalready forged off my 4* mirage.... only time i ever really used him was arenas, so even though he had one of the higest sig levels of any of my 4* he wasnt very useful to me personally
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    You'll be better off with the Ratchet/OG tandem, but Mirage is by no means a slouch, for all the reasons you described.

I just know that the higher you go in difficulty in game modes like AM, the more you'll use /need Ratchet and his synergy with OG; unless you're comfortable with spending on revives/repairs or are just a total ninja and don't get hit. Then you're better off using Mirage.

At the end of the day though you honestly can't go wrong with either choice; they both have solid synergies with other bots too.

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Hey guys, thanks for your input. After some thought, I decided to go with Ratchet. I think his synergy should benefit lots in the long run!