Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Will Kabam Add 5☆ To Premium Crystals?

So its been about 3 months or more since 5 starts came into the game but since then i feel like they should be added to premium bot crystals and the chance of getting them will be the same as 4 starts right now i guess so.

Will Kabam Add 5☆ To Premium Crystals? 47 votes

Agree
23% 11 votes
Disagree
61% 29 votes
I Don't Know
14% 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    They will never add 5* to PBC only way we will get them from something like that is if they add upgraded crystals which will cost more like in MCOC
  • Options
    bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    if they did it wouldn't be so hard to get them
  • Options
    bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    it would be nice though
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Nah, very unlikely they'll ever be added to the standard PBCs, but they should probably add a chance of getting one with a superior bot crystal.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Of course. Just wait for 6* to become the current 5*, then you can expect 5* in PBC.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I wish...smh
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    No, maybe an upgraded crystal like MCoC but probably not.
  • Options
    It would be cool but at the same time I don’t really think it would be, because it’s really a fun challenge to work your way up to one!
    And as you do you get an army of 4*s!
  • Options
    Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Call it Grandmaster or ELITE Premium Bot Crystals, and make them a reward for those who've cleared act 4 or 5, or have worked hard for them. We don't want to see noobs running around with 5* avatars and bragging about their skill.

I’ma noob :)
  • Options
    Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    rutpcvdmd27w.png

Noob reward
  • Options
    StealthIsDeWaeStealthIsDeWae Posts: 45
    edited July 2018
    I honestly think they would, in time. Its not like the idea is impossible. I feel if they were to add them to pbcs, then theyll be super rare, like .5% chance or less or something like that. Or maybe they do something like they did with the daily ot 4- hr crystals, where once you reach lvl 55 or 60 or something like that, you unlock an elite premium bot crystal that gives you a chance for 5* bots
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    This game isn't really following mcoc footsteps as much, progression is a lot quicker. But the idea is once they release act 5 they'll make it so people who complete it get an upgraded pbc or maybe another iteration of rok, rotk. It will happen, but it's a year away imo.