Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alpha Sparks...How do yo get these?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I've looked at these spotlight missions and even for the hardest one it offers only 1/4 of a spark. That's not "alot" This means for one full spark I have to play this 4 times. To upgrade my 4* Prowl I have to play this 8 times for enough for 1 upgrade, not to mention the other bots that need it. That's not a good deal, and who had time for this? The missions arent up long enough to play through this many times.
    So far Kabam is very generous with the stuff you give for completing the quests..I've do well collecting bots and such, but they do not good if it's impossible to get what you need for upgrades.

1) Why did you necro this thread?

2) Why did you necro a thread that has almost nothing to do with what you're talking about

3) Why did you necro a thread and talk about spotlight mission rewards that you can only get once for completion, not multiple times for completing it multiple times.

4) Don't necro threads.
  • Options
    Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    It's not hard to get alphas
  • Options
    Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    Ore is the hard thing to get. I have 5 alphas saved. If you guys are looking so hard for alpha pay 5 dollars and finish the spotlight missions, run a harder alliance mission and finish some milestones. Those are some suggestions if you can't sustain 1.1k raid chips long enough to get an alpha
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    @DrShotgun , you can't get the completion or exploration rewards more than once - there's no point doing the spotlight mission four times trying to get a whole alpha, you wont get anything the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time.

But as was said a month ago in this thread, raid store is the main place to get alpha essence. You need to be doing raids if you want to rank up your bots. You can get 1,200 alpha essence per day if you play for 15-20mins 4 times each day.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Manthro wrote: »
    I've looked at these spotlight missions and even for the hardest one it offers only 1/4 of a spark. That's not "alot" This means for one full spark I have to play this 4 times. To upgrade my 4* Prowl I have to play this 8 times for enough for 1 upgrade, not to mention the other bots that need it. That's not a good deal, and who had time for this? The missions arent up long enough to play through this many times.
    So far Kabam is very generous with the stuff you give for completing the quests..I've do well collecting bots and such, but they do not good if it's impossible to get what you need for upgrades.

2) Why did you necro a thread that has almost nothing to do with what you're talking about

3) Why did you necro a thread and talk about spotlight mission rewards that you can only get once for completion, not multiple times for completing it multiple times.

4) Don't necro threads.

Is necro a nerd term for bringing some
    Manthro wrote: »

4) Don't necro threads.

1) Is "necro" a nerd term for something you don't need help with?
    2) This absolutely has to do with what I'm talking about because I'm answering a Kabam quote.
    3) don't be a condescending nerd
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481

1) Is "necro" a nerd term for something you don't need help with?
    2) This absolutely has to do with what I'm talking about because I'm answering a Kabam quote.
    3) don't be a condescending nerd

No dude, it's not a nerd term, necro is a real word, it's Greek. It means death or a corpse, necrosis is a medical term meaning the death of cell tissue. Necromancy is a fictional term in stories to raise the dead. He was just being smart (as in intelligent) not a smartass remark.
    Basically man you brought a real old post back from the dead, a dead post that has been disscussed and answered long ago. It's not really a bad thing what you did, its shows that your searching the forums trying to find answers, but if you took some time to read this post you would have seen the answer you were looking for. I don't mean to be rude, Im just stating a fact. It would have been best to just start a new post, you would have gotten your answer or advice a whole lot faster.