Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raids are Back, and they're bringing a Mastery Core Event!

2»

Comments

• LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    Ok now I spend 30 min and 2 attempts in raids to see when the game freeze. May be this can help you fix it. So 100% of the time the game freeze only if attack the target and the target avoid my ranged or melee attacks. The game never freeze if i manage to counterattack only and always hit the target. Often the bot that give me problems fighting with is Grindor. Does not matter what mode he got if i miss hitting him even 1 time the game just freeze. May be @Kabam Miike or anyone else from the Kabam staff can give this information to the developers to see if it helps.
  • Hey Everybody,

First, let me apologize again for the continued issues with Raids. We now have a fix ready and will be pushing it live imminently. This will take a little while to hit all of your games, but in the meantime, please ensure that you have updated to Version 3.0.2. This is the version that will solve this crashing issue.

Once again, we're very sorry about the issues that were caused, and appreciate your patience very much.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Hey Everybody,

First, let me apologize again for the continued issues with Raids. We now have a fix ready and will be pushing it live imminently. This will take a little while to hit all of your games, but in the meantime, please ensure that you have updated to Version 3.0.2. This is the version that will solve this crashing issue.

Once again, we're very sorry about the issues that were caused, and appreciate your patience very much.

@Kabam Miike version 3.0.2 was the one I updated and ended up with a broken raid, do you mean the fix is a server side content push? Or are we expecting a new version in App Store?
  • LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    I play on android device and there is no update there. But the raids looks like working fine now . Thanks for the fix.
    One more thing @Kabam Miike . In AM there is ""update"" info problem. When I press the avatar of one of the players in the group to see how healthy are his bots and after that I want to check second or 3-rd person I always see the stats on first one that I pressed. When outside AM I try to check how the groups are doing I got same bug. Checking out the first group and then going for 2 or 3 always show me the members and stats of first group that I pressed.
    Can we get fix on that as well?
  • Manthro wrote: »
    BrownLoser wrote: »
    Am i the only one who feels like the player base is kabam's actual testing team. Kabam is lucky in that regards cause we do awesome job at it.

At launch, someone once said "and so begins the infinite beta testing of the game."

Truer words have never been spoken.

Indeed. As hard as it is to believe Kabam actually HAS been improving. I used to play Star Wars Uprising and felt like a perma beta tester then as well. How has it improved you ask? They fixed the mistake with SWU which was 99% of the time they expected you to pay for premium currency to gamble with a slot machine with a lousy RNG, with an occasional good deal appearing now and then. With SWU I only regretted not being able to afford to cough up money maybe once every other month, here I usually have that regret weekly. Just maybe we will actually see the storyline for Forged to Fight finished.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited August 2017
    quote removed

3.0.2 didn't fix anything for me either when it came out. But today I've been able to raid 10+ times without fail.
  • JasJas Posts: 1
    eveything seems fine for me just the screen glitch at my own base