Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Knight crystals=rice in the burrito

Just wanna say that putting mods in the rewards of the t3 crystals is a pretty crappy "filler" when you have a whole arena event for mods. Please stop putting cheap, easy to get fillers in the upper tier rewards crystals. This stuff can be had easily in other parts of the game. Not saying that this event is difficult. Just thought I was spending my time working towards something with a little more value that's all

Comments

• Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited September 2017
    Those are my 2 T3 knight crystals:

bqlrnzg60ahy.png
    c3sfnipl9vo6.png

I really considering deleting the game after this crapy pull, I know alpha spark is nice but not for 50 seccssful raid!!!
  • Options
    An alpha for 25 raids is OK for me. But I pulled a 3* Prowl from a T3 KC and still was happy.
  • Options
    First time around I was very happy with the Alpha sparks. Now, not so much. Got a 4* Windblade out of my first one though so I guess I'm already lucky.
  • Options
    Yep I got a 3* mod too smh
  • Options
    I got a 3* mod and an t1 alpha spark to
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'd rather have a 3* mod than the 3* bot I pulled, so to each their own I guess
  • Options
    I got a full T3 basic spark! Wooohooo!
  • Options
    If you could please replace the mods with some shards for mod sparks that would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    I love your burrito metaphore
  • Options
    Didnt open a T3 Knight Crystal yet… :/:D:D
  • Options
    Honestly the rewards seem fine. It's not like your raids had no rewards of their own. This event just added an extra bonus on top.
  • Options
    Dang it now I want a chicken/rice burrito