Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Freezes & slowdowns

Firstly, the issue of mid-battle freezes was known well prior to the last patch, and the issue WAS greatly reduced in frequency with 1.01... however, it was not eliminated entirely. Occasionally the game WILL freeze during combat for about 10-15 seconds (noticeably less time than prior to the last patch), music still playing, and abruptly unfreeze and resume as normal. Rebooting the phone and playing the game has no obvious effect.

I'd also like to bring up the issue of slowdowns. Sometimes, after a match has progressed for 15 seconds or so, the entire engine will drop in framerate, seemingly down to around 5 or less. The response to input is lowered as well. It's not the phone itself, as I can pause the game, pull down the notification bar and fiddle with it at normal functioning. Once I unpause the game the slowdown resumes and continues until the match is concluded. Sometimes it seems like it just does it for the heck of it, but sometimes I think certain parts of the arena cause a slowdown, because when the camera shifts in a different direction the game speeds up again. That only happens some of the time however, most of the time slowdowns are as I described above.

Phone: LG G4 (H812)

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It's not the phone directly it's the phone and game combination I've never had mid fight freezes, some late raid lag has came and went as they've patched things, but at least you shared your phone and os so may help narrow down the issues. Using iPhone 6s Plus here.
  • @Mustangjon is correct. While we will continue to work on optimizing the game the best we can for every combination of device and for settings, there are certain factors that can affect the gameplay that are not within our control.

Factors like display or graphics settings, battery settings, or even how many notifications a player is receiving can affect the performance of the game. We are definitely still working on accommodating those kinds of variables and are committed to giving all players the smoothest gameplay that we possibly can!
  • @Kabam Miike Oh, I'm aware of all that. However, without direct contact with the dev team, this is the only way to report faults or problems with the game. I know this sort of thing happens more with Android phones, what with the massive fragmentation of hardware and software involved, so I'm not upset. But someone's got to report these.
  • TalibTalib Posts: 30
    I am facing lagging and freezing of 5-10 seconds from last 3-4 days its really very irritating
    My device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version. Please Team remove this annoying thing ASAP and FYI my internet connectivity is good